Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey it kind of reminds me of PCS Judge Dredd diorama now.

Lots of Conan / Robert E Howard love... Bring on Sonja.

Something tells me that every SS PF statue will be over the $400 mark now

Something tells me that every SS PF statue will be over the $400 mark now

Sorry but IMO that price is a JOKE. SS is losing it. :slap The piece looks just OK but nothing spectacular. I'm not buying SDCC 13 Hulk but at least he looked great, this doesn't to me.

Again... There is a huge skeleton Stygian on the base

300118_press07-001.jpg

This is a bit of a diorama in it's own right.

I understand that this isn't for everyone but Conan is, for me, my favorite license.

Conan: The Prize was my first SSC piece.

Its 27 inches of glorious Cimmerian rage. The price justifies the insane size and sculpt. Those who want it, start saving now.You have until April of 2014 with probable delays to save $460...

Same here, but I was dumb and sold my Conan: The Prize EX :gah::monkey2

Well I never got the EX. By the time I knew about it, the reg had just sold out. Got it on ebay for just slightly more than MSRP.

I'm also going for the reg with "Fury of the Beast". Just prefer the white honestly.

Its 27 inches of glorious Cimmerian rage. The price justifies the insane size and sculpt. Those who want it, start saving now.You have until April of 2014 with probable delays to save $460...

With the size and the stygian skeleton, there is more going on here than Master Chief @400.

It's going to depend on the person.

On fence.

I get what they were trying to do, but not sure it came out that way. For the price, there should be another Skeleton!

I'm guessing the Sonja piece will be similarly priced and around the same height as well. If the two look good together I may preorder both. I'll wait for all her pictures to drop before making the decision though.

Same here, but I was dumb and sold my Conan: The Prize EX :gah::monkey2

Bad move bro, aside from the tiny eye color inacrucy , the overall statue is flawless and a superb representation of Conan with a hot wench!

Back