Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got both of these today. All I can say it WOW!!! Both are great... But man, Red Sonja is just on another level. Base, pose, paint, art direction, presence, all perfect. This statue is a 10 out of 10. Probably my only 10 out of 10. I grew up reading Conan comics but I bought this Conan to go with Sonja. Great decision. Conan looks great and they both go well together... Skipped on Conan back when it went on order because I was not in love with SSC pics..Because of that I ignored in hand pics and videos.. Then I decided to get Sonja and checked out the vids of this bad boy... I was sold!

Anyways quick pic of both of these amazing pieces.

View attachment 322384

Got both of these today. All I can say it WOW!!! Both are great... But man, Red Sonja is just on another level. Base, pose, paint, art direction, presence, all perfect. This statue is a 10 out of 10. Probably my only 10 out of 10. I grew up reading Conan comics but I bought this Conan to go with Sonja. Great decision. Conan looks great and they both go well together... Skipped on Conan back when it went on order because I was not in love with SSC pics..Because of that I ignored in hand pics and videos.. Then I decided to get Sonja and checked out the vids of this bad boy... I was sold!

Anyways quick pic of both of these amazing pieces.

View attachment 322384

Congrats. They really do go well together!

Back