Premium Format Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the size and the stygian skeleton, there is more going on here than Master Chief @400.

It's going to depend on the person.

You bring up a good point about Master Chief.

Also let's look at the recent Black Widow. $360 for a statue that has

- Minimum base
- Only nineteen inches tall
- Small exclusive

And so on. We come to Conan here and for one hundred more we get something eight inches taller, a much more elaborate base featuring an entire skeleton on it, two big weapons, a switch out sword, etc...

When you look at other Sideshow pieces coming out this price seems fair.

Click the pic! Buy now!

Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying - Sideshow Exclusive Edition - Premium Format Figure

Looks awesome. About 1/3 of the value is in that kick *** base so the price doesn't surprise me.

I swear there is a concerted effort with these companies to push the price up together...

Bad move bro, aside from the tiny eye color inacrucy , the overall statue is flawless and a superb representation of Conan with a hot wench!

I know...it was a dark passage in my life :lol

Pics are now on the first page.

People thought the Dredd EX was an acceptable price at $499 when they got it in hand and this piece will probably get a similar reception once it's in hand. I'm excited for it at least.

This looks really good, might end up pulling the trigger.

The difference is, those Honey Trap statues look incredible and this just looks ok imo. Anyway, another pass and the price is far too high. Where are the DC PFs?! :mad:

Those Honey Trap statues are a quarter of the size of this thing, $200 over the price of conan and have no license fees since it is GG's own IP.

Value wise, this is the better deal by far

Back