Prop Conan the Barbarian Atlantean Sword

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To put simply the Marto Conan swords are not exact as the Albion. The Marto swords are Stainless Steel and not 5160 CS. There will be a different look to the blade. My hope is that Maro is still not using to short curved piece of metal and they are using a full tang. I had Marto Highlander Katana that broken with just swinging it. To me, wall hangers can be very dangerous still they are usually not very well constructed. From what I have read, Marto is still doesn't use full tangs. So they are not safe to swing.

I always laugh when I hear of people swinging these things...makes me think of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU&feature=related :rotfl

The generic Atlantean swords look good if you give the handle a re-wrap with twine. Got mine for like $65 a few years ago.

Marto is amazing, but I ain't got the bread for it.

I'll take a civilized discussion like we're having here before something like the "Indy DX05" thread....but as they say, if you don't like it GTFO ! It is a discussion board afterall.

:rotfl Oh I agree. For what it's worth I think Marto is pretty nice. I just thought the Billy Madison Shampoo vs. Conditioner argument was getting a little tedious.

Love my marto

Vader018.jpg

FAIL! That should be hung between Conan movie posters. :(

I would like to do that but the set up of my room just does not allow for that to happen. Plus I only have one Conan poster. I always like how people arrange their rooms to have a different theme in a different section but I just can't do that. I put things where they look best!

I would like to do that but the set up of my room just does not allow for that to happen. Plus I only have one Conan poster. I always like how people arrange their rooms to have a different theme in a different section but I just can't do that. I put things where they look best!

I was just teasing and do fully understand the limitations of space. :lol

Back