Prop Conan the Barbarian Atlantean Sword

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man... love that broken father's sword; that's legit.

I actually have the Windlass one coming soon... I ordered it a few months back, but the first one arrived damaged and I had to return it and wait on back order.

Those tornado hooks look good. It looks like you only had to use one for the sword. What did you use to wrap the edges with?

I cut off the orange rubber and used hemp cord on the Atlantean and leather lace on the Fathers. Leather cord on the Dagger and nothing on Valeras.

I cut off the orange rubber and used hemp cord on the Atlantean and leather lace on the Fathers. Leather cord on the Dagger and nothing on Valeras.

Looks good. How we, I just noticed that the hooks are intended for drywall or for going into studs. I have a plaster wall and don’t think there’s a stud behind the narrow stretch where I want to put the screw. Do you remember if the screw portion is removable? That way, I could use the hanger but swap out the screw.

Looks good. How we, I just noticed that the hooks are intended for drywall or for going into studs. I have a plaster wall and don’t think there’s a stud behind the narrow stretch where I want to put the screw. Do you remember if the screw portion is removable? That way, I could use the hanger but swap out the screw.

The screw is molded on. I used these in lath and plaster at my old house and was able to get them to work. If your walls are thick plaster I don't think it will work, it would just crumble when you screw into it. I think they make a model without the big screw Screenshot_20180626-090857_Chrome.jpg

Back