Prop Conan the Barbarian Atlantean Sword

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello friends,

I am Brazilian and new forum, I'm a fan of the movie Conan the Barbarian.

I'm sorry you invade the forum, I just bought a sword of conan the following site, follow the link of the sword: https://www.armsoftheworld.com/product_info.php?cPath=54&products_id=71 and do not know how I would like to ask for your help on the site and purchase.

I'd really like to buy a replica albion but mutio Marto guy and I opted for it.

Sorry English translated by google.

Olá amigos,

Sou brasileiro e novo no fórum, sou fanático pelo filme Conan o Bárbaro.

me desculpem invadir o fórum de vocês, acabei de comprar uma espada do conan no seguinte site, segue o link da espada: https://www.armsoftheworld.com/product_info.php?cPath=54&products_id=71 e como eu não conheço gostaria de pedir a ajuda de vocês sobre o site e a compra.

gostaria mesmo de adquirir uma réplica albion mas é mutio cara e optei pela Marto mesmo.

Me desculpem pelo inglês traduzido no google.

Last edited:
Has anybody Albion's Atlantean at home ? I'm thinking about ordering one of them, but I'm not sure which one I shall take, the original or the "Destroyer" version.

Both swords The Atlantean and Father sword are from the first movie,don't think they made one for Destroyer

Has anybody Albion's Atlantean at home ? I'm thinking about ordering one of them, but I'm not sure which one I shall take, the original or the "Destroyer" version.

Both swords The Atlantean and Father sword are from the first movie,don't think they made one for Destroyer

They did make both...

Go with the original.... I have never been a fan of the subtle changed that the Destroyer sword has.... Plus Barbarian is the far better film.

Here are mine. I'd love a Destroyer to complete the set.

swords01o.jpg

I think the main differences are the patina on the bronze components, the ricasso 'ends' are pointed, and the grip is longer.

Nice they have been on my to buy list for a long time.But do you recommend the Windlass versions? or stick with Marto and Albion

Resurrecting this thread, but I've been searching around and figured I'd ask her for guidance. How are you guys displaying your swords? I'd like to hang mine but can't find a suitable mount anywhere. Seems like a couple of nails or simple hooks is the way to go, but I was hoping for an actual wall mount or maybe something more ornamental.

sword_of_conan_framed_zps104a1a14.jpg

Found this pic long time ago.It is balanced to stay straight.

Last edited:
Those tornado hooks look good. It looks like you only had to use one for the sword. What did you use to wrap the edges with?

Back