Comic-Con 2009 Tickets Up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I just happen to check the Manchester Grand Hyatt's site and they had rooms available. Jumped on it and have some freaks rooming with me so its all good. Just gotta wait and see about flights.

No, they were $55 for months before it jumped to $75 for last year. I guess that was their way of preparing people for the new price.

That was the advanced price. And I bet they will jump up 20 or 30 dollars this year closer to the con as well. I am getting mine now.

I got my confirmation. I can't believe I'll actually be going for the first time ever!:chew
I'm excited and apprehensive all at once. :lol

Gonna try to make the Freak's party next time! Met some of the Freaks on Friday night this year, but couldn't go to the party because I needed to pick my wife up from the airport. Next year shall be different. She may come with me the first night. But I doubt she will be interested after that. I hope she does want to come, though. If she doesn't, I will have an extra pass for the 2nd-4th days.

I'm going to try my damnedest to get to SDCC next year. For you veterans, when is the latest to book a hotel? I understand some are booking up now, and that's insane. :horror I'm hoping I have a little more time than "immediately"...

Book ASAP.

Seriously, the hotels fill up rather quickly.

The offical SDCC site will have some rooms available sometime in February but those sell out all most instantly.

Yeah, I just happen to check the Manchester Grand Hyatt's site and they had rooms available. Jumped on it and have some freaks rooming with me so its all good. Just gotta wait and see about flights.

That's the same place I'm staying. :lol

Is the Manchester the official FREAKS hotel? I might have to book there if that is where the party is. :lol

I really wanted to go next year but I think things are gonna be pretty hectic about that time what with final exams and graduation.

I guess it is more likely that I will break my SDCC virginity in 2010 :monkey2:monkey3

Book ASAP.

Seriously, the hotels fill up rather quickly.

The offical SDCC site will have some rooms available sometime in February but those sell out all most instantly.

Yeah, they do. Even more so than they did 4 years ago when I started going. Getting them through the SDCC Reservations is pretty much impossible at this point.

Wow. I just went to the Manchester Hyatt site and got this:

The hotel is sold out during your requested travel dates. Go back to select alternate dates at the same hotel or to enter an alternate hotel using the location search.

Already gone? :google

Back