Comic-Con 2009 Tickets Up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there gonna be a Freak Party this year?

I would like to know as well. Dave? Since things are being cut back a bit, how about members with 1,000 posts and up only ;)

Last edited:
Bamboota, once Con gets closer Dave will ask for RSVPs from members with X amount of posts or being members here for X amount of time. Then, approx a week before, he will email the location of the party. You must print out this invitation and bring it to gain access.

At least that's how it's been done before.

Last edited:
I'll be at the SDCC this year having a good time and buying all kinds of stuff. I can't go to the Freaks Party that I've been hearing about since I haven't been registered here long but I still hope to meet some of you all.

Bamboota, once Con gets closer Dave will ask for RSVPs from members with X amount of posts or being members here for X amount of time. Then, approx a week before, he will email the location of the party. You must print out this invitation and bring it to gain access.

At least that's how it's been done before.

OOOhhhh ok...Thanks! Are guest allowed? Cuz that would suck if you get to go in and your friends can go in?

I put the date limit on because I don't know how many people will want to go. And in the past people have registered here the day before just to come to the party and never were heard from again.

However as it gets closer I'll know if space is available and perhaps more recent members can also attend.

Back