Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Something Sexy,

Here is the info I got for Megahouse. I am going to keep the categories just to collectibles since they also have toys and trading cards and it just seemed like too much. I am pretty much just gonna add my one piece collectibles under the Megahouse brand which are under the Excellent Model category.

High Quality Figures:

Excellent Model
Excellent Model Core
G.E.M. Series
Brilliant Stage
Game Characters Collection DX
High Priestess
Desktop Real Mccoy

Collection Figures

One Piece Log Box
Cosmo Fleet Collection
Cosmo Fleet Collection-EX
Yurakore Series
Game Characters Collection Mini
Mascot Relief Magnet
Mascot Relief Magnet S
Dragonball Capsule
Cutie Figure Mascot
Torico
Relief Marker
Game Characters Collection
Chess Piece Collection R

Action Figures

Variable Action
Deformover
Defaulride
Action Works

Girls Hobby

Character Fortune Series
Character Fortune Plus Series
Character Fortune Cook Series
Puchi Chara Land
Gemini

The above are the many categories they list their stuff in. I can't get all the series names but here are some of the main ones:

One Piece
Bleach
Heartcatch Puri Cure
RAHDXG.A.NEO
Mayoi Neco Overrun
Macross Frontier

I guess we can add more names as they become known.

Hey, I don't mean to be pushy and if you're busy and backed up, I totally understand but is Megahouse still in line to get added?

Yo yea no problem, I am behind on getting more manufacturers out there with working on some of the other stuff. I will get them organized today and either push them out tonight or tomorrow.

Hey Tyler,
I'm having a problem with the stash. I can't log in. I input my user name and password but nothing happens??? Anyone else having the same problem??

Got a bit behind today with the updates (no surprise right? :) ) but I promise there will be something tomorrow.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Someone on here was also telling me about that site a while back. It is pretty cool, I did sign up a bit ago to get some ideas from them and see how they were doing certain things. Thanks for reminding me!

mfc is indeed a very goodsite. but it's limited to everything that matters in asia. So there is no marvel/dc/.. on it. love it that collection stash is filling that cap.

Are doing a deploy here soon. This is going to be a smaller update:

- Allowing ' for name field
- Allowing variants of variants
- Accessory/Feature description is now 200 characters.
- Easier adding of manufacturers, brands, types and categories (this is all admin stuff and was the majority of this update).
- During the contribute process you can now remove tags.
- misc fixes

I will post when the update is out there and then what I am working on next.

Last edited:

I added the Iron Man 2 Suit-up Gantry with Mark IV figure... it is MM160 and the Gantry without figure is MM161, so to me, the Gantry without figure is the variant. I didn't add the Gantry with Mark IV as a variant because the Gantry was already input. Thoughts on the best way to determine variants? My thinking is the manufacturer's product codes and year of production would be the two main ways to determine.

Also, on the manufacturer's detail page when first inputting, if an error occurs, it clears all your input... I think this only occurs on variants; I don't remember it happening on new contributions.

I added the Iron Man 2 Suit-up Gantry with Mark IV figure... it is MM160 and the Gantry without figure is MM161, so to me, the Gantry without figure is the variant. I didn't add the Gantry with Mark IV as a variant because the Gantry was already input. Thoughts on the best way to determine variants? My thinking is the manufacturer's product codes and year of production would be the two main ways to determine.

This is also how I have been determining variants.

I agree with your statement and I can make the changes, thanks!

Also, on the manufacturer's detail page when first inputting, if an error occurs, it clears all your input... I think this only occurs on variants; I don't remember it happening on new contributions.

I did notice this a couple times in the past but I completely forgot about it. Thanks for bringing it back to me attention, I will put it on the list of things that need to get fixed.

So I ended up getting a new job (by choice!) but of course I decided I needed a week off work in between my old job and starting my new job. So I am hoping to do a lot of work on CS this week.

I had the deploy yesterday and today I am working on revamping the stash edit a bit. The main thing I am going to be working on today is sorting your collectibles in your stash so you can put them in the desired ordered. This has been one of the features that has been requested a lot so I figured I would give it a go. Keep you guys posted.

Hey Tyler, with the new deploy are we able to go back add,edit and remove tags?? There's a few stuff up's by me :monkey3 that I would like to delete..

Hey Tyler, with the new deploy are we able to go back add,edit and remove tags?? There's a few stuff up's by me :monkey3 that I would like to delete..

Unfortunately no, BUT I will be working on it this week for a deploy. I promise!

I just finished getting the stash sorting to work, now I just need to clean it up and then I will work on tag maintenance.

Back