Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Well, once the "bulk" of the items have been input, which hopefully will happen up front, then new items wouldn't be needed to be approved that fast. Most of them would be input when they first go up for pre-order and would be approved long before shipping.

Ah yea good point!

Tyler-

Can you add Sucker Punch to Sideshow's licenses? I added their Babydoll PF but left the license as 300.

Also I can't seem to get the Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure to keep the price at $1999.99. when I leave the price box it just goes blank. Not sure if using Google Chrome is what caused it.

I didn't have any problems adding Babydoll.

Tyler-

Can you add Sucker Punch to Sideshow's licenses? I added their Babydoll PF but left the license as 300.

Also I can't seem to get the Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure to keep the price at $1999.99. when I leave the price box it just goes blank. Not sure if using Google Chrome is what caused it.

I didn't have any problems adding Babydoll.

Yea no problem.

Are you trying to put the $ in there as well or just 1999.99?

Just 1999.99. :D

I see what it is doing. I will do an emergency fix in a bit. It is the problem that chrome recongizes HTML 5 tags where others do not so it is trying to format the currency to 1,999.99 and chrome does not like the comma in a number field.

I see what it is doing. I will do an emergency fix in a bit. It is the problem that chrome recongizes HTML 5 tags where others do not so it is trying to format the currency to 1,999.99 and chrome does not like the comma in a number field.

Foolish Chrome! :lol

Ok should be fixed.

I tried it again but it continued to do the same thing. :(

Added the Babydoll PF Ex. :D

Hey, I don't mean to be pushy and if you're busy and backed up, I totally understand but is Megahouse still in line to get added?

Can you register already without problems? or do you need to be added in the beta?

Tyler,

Here is a site suggested by a member over at the Shadow & Flame to check out for ideas;

:D

How do you do that D-Snoopy??? I want one..:monkey3

It's easy. You code should look like this;

[ img ] Post pic image here, I used the Stash logo. [ /img ] [ / url ]

Just remove all the spaces and you're good to go! :rock

See?

[url=https://collectionstash.com/stashs/view/Nacho#collectibles]

Or you can do it like this:

Can you register already without problems? or do you need to be added in the beta?

You should be able to register without any problems, I and I. :)

Last edited:

You should be able to register without any problems, I and I. :)

Done.
Nice work this site.
Will there later be the option to upload pictures? always nice to see in hand pictures of something before you buy.

Done.
Nice work this site.
Will there later be the option to upload pictures? always nice to see in hand pictures of something before you buy.

Yo, thanks for signing up!

At some point I will add the ability to upload more photos for each collectible then just the one I allow now. That is a very good reason to allow for more than. As we all know the prototype is usually different than the actually collectible.

Tyler,

Here is a site suggested by a member over at the Shadow & Flame to check out for ideas;

Someone on here was also telling me about that site a while back. It is pretty cool, I did sign up a bit ago to get some ideas from them and see how they were doing certain things. Thanks for reminding me!

Back