Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone,

OK so I am going to start off by apologizing for basically dropping off the face of the earth for a while (like a year). It is pretty much the standard excuses, work, then medical issues, then potentially moving, etc. I am still alive though and I know I have been a bad friend and even worse steward of Collection Stash.

For a while there I was toying with the idea of rebuilding the platform into some new tech and something much easier for me to maintain but then the above happened. This is still something I might pursue but we will see. Anyway, I am starting to outsource the approvals here. GeneralZod is gonna start helping me with that now (although that might be obvious because things have been moving faster) and then I might expand that as we try this out.

I will look into the import issue over the weekend and see what I can do about how many uploads you can have. :) At least to start there.

Thanks for being understanding and still supporting the site.

Tyler

Cool to hear, man.
It´s all good. I knew this is a project by heart and I figured you´re occupied.

Just know, I REALLY would love to admin this too.
Dedicated for this. Love cataloging for it, so maybe we come together on this.

Peace and later. :wave

Hey everyone,

OK so I am going to start off by apologizing for basically dropping off the face of the earth for a while (like a year). It is pretty much the standard excuses, work, then medical issues, then potentially moving, etc. I am still alive though and I know I have been a bad friend and even worse steward of Collection Stash.

Glad to know you are ok. Missed you during Spooktacular last year. Hope things quiet down for you.

Hey everyone,

For a while there I was toying with the idea of rebuilding the platform into some new tech and something much easier for me to maintain but then the above happened. This is still something I might pursue but we will see. Anyway, I am starting to outsource the approvals here. GeneralZod is gonna start helping me with that now (although that might be obvious because things have been moving faster) and then I might expand that as we try this out.

I will look into the import issue over the weekend and see what I can do about how many uploads you can have. :) At least to start there.

Thanks for being understanding and still supporting the site.

Tyler

I am just glad you are ok.

Please as always lean on me if you need anything.

Happy to Admin-assist as always.

Hey everyone,

It has been a while since I have been around but it is unfortunate that I have to come here with some potentially bad news. I have some other projects/apps in the works and I unfortunately need to move the resources/money that I am using on Collection Stash to those. I am would love to keep it around but I just cannot justify the money I have put into it. I am looking to see if anyone is willing to take it over. If not, I am willing to dump the database (minus any personal data) and make it available to everyone to get their information. I am sorry I had to spring this on everyone out of no where.

Tyler

Hey everyone,

It has been a while since I have been around but it is unfortunate that I have to come here with some potentially bad news. I have some other projects/apps in the works and I unfortunately need to move the resources/money that I am using on Collection Stash to those. I am would love to keep it around but I just cannot justify the money I have put into it. I am looking to see if anyone is willing to take it over. If not, I am willing to dump the database (minus any personal data) and make it available to everyone to get their information. I am sorry I had to spring this on everyone out of no where.

Tyler

Sent you a PM.

I was wondering what happened... I had all my collection set up in there and it was awesome to be able to browse it through there and even see the current sales values.
Potty it's gone, I had a lot of time put into entering all the items in there and adding to the database.
If enyone continues it I would love that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back