Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

I am definitely not going to rule it out. That would be a little lower on the list but I don't see why not because I am designing it in a way to support anything collectible. However, I love comics but that is definitely not my expertise. I would need to do a lot of research and probably need some help from the community.

I used to work at a comic shop for six years selling back issues of Golden, Silver and Modern age comics...I think I can help. :D

Yes you do!

Good thing Spring Break is one week away! :yess:

I am definitely not going to rule it out. That would be a little lower on the list but I don't see why not because I am designing it in a way to support anything collectible. However, I love comics but that is definitely not my expertise. I would need to do a lot of research and probably need some help from the community.

I used to work at a comic shop for six years selling back issues of Golden, Silver and Modern age comics...I think I can help. :D

I cold prob help with that too

So I was adding Attakus, which is out of France, I believe so all of their MSRP is are in Euros. I am wondering if I should add a second field to the base MSRP to indicate what type of money it is. It doesn't really make sense trying to convert the amount to USD because the exchange is always changing. Thoughts?

or a strip joint. whichever :monkey3

That's even better! :yess:

So I was adding Attakus, which is out of France, I believe so all of their MSRP is are in Euros. I am wondering if I should add a second field to the base MSRP to indicate what type of money it is. It doesn't really make sense trying to convert the amount to USD because the exchange is always changing. Thoughts?

I think that would be a really good idea to test out.

I think that is an excellent idea! Many of the MSRPs we have put in are from Sideshow's product pages, and don't really reflect the manufacturer's MSRP. It introduces a bit more room for errors, but I think ultimately it is the correct way to go.

While working on this next release I am getting back to adding more manufacturers, the next on the list is Qmx.

For their Firefly/Serenity line, I am going to be using the main brand of Firefly, that sound good to the Qmx fans?

I will also be making up the categories appropriately. They don't really have a define set of them so I will try and fit them together as much as possible.

Back