Christopher Nolan's Interstellar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked Interstellar very much and when the group I saw it with went to eat afterwards we talked (good points and bad) about it all throughout dinner.

That's it really with this movie. It's a very interesting beautiful but flawed thing. But waay more worthy than the usual Hollywood trash. Worth discussing. Good and bad.

Whether you like the movie or not. Keep things civil and please be respectful towards each other.

Sorry about that, Snoop. I was just having some odd fun with peeps, I've got nothing against anyone who like this movie.

Personally, I thought the acting was pretty lackluster, and the dialog was too patronizing and long-winded for my liking. But I love black holes, and I thought that it at least handled the theoretical-science aspect of it pretty well.

U aving a giggle ther m8?

I rekt u.

Do you see me laughing? Well, do you?!

Sorry about that, Snoop. I was just having some odd fun with peeps, I've got nothing against anyone who like this movie.

Personally, I thought the acting was pretty lackluster, and the dialog was too patronizing and long-winded for my liking. But I love black holes, and I thought that it at least handled the theoretical-science aspect of it pretty well.

My comment wasn't aimed at you directly, it was a general statement to everyone. My apologies if it seemed like that. :peace

You want some? If you want some I'll give it ya.

img-if-you-want-summit-ill-give-it-ya-810.jpg

I enjoyed Interstellar and it sparked some good conversation, but it's one of those movies that im not sure I'll ever watch again beginning to end.

65_b2.jpg

the Interstellar blu ray comes out march 31 i can't wait! the wal-mart exclusive will be this awesome 3-disc box set and target is releasing a steelbook. i'm definitely buying both.

I'm dying to watch it again, but not on Imax, I don't like Imax, also have to watch Dawn of the Apes again, gotz to decide which one is my top 2014 movie.

Really? I thought Interstellar was an amazing IMAX experience. Especially the dound rumble in the seats.

I was very meh about IMAX I have to say. Though maybe being sat right at the back isn't ideal?

It was very impressive when I saw it. Not for the picture particularly but for the sound. The seats were actually shaking at all the right spots.
Very cool to feel the vibrations coming through the floor as they were taking off. It was like a theme park ride at times.

Never sit at the back!! :lol

Back