1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20231129_130204.jpg

I might be the last one to putting together my own Begins Batman kitbash.

Purchased Oaty’s cape directly from him off eBay and it just arrived! Now to wait for his 2.0 cowl which is expected to be fulfilled Q1 ‘24. So any day now, I hope?

Is it preferred to pair the OT cowl with the old Toy Fair Exclusive MMS155 body or the new MMS595?

Thanks!

B4631AE9-47A7-43E9-ABF9-A264A9A958E5.jpeg

Last edited:
Id still be putting mine together if Sideshow didnt send me 2 defective figures and refuse to try again lol. Guess ill have to hope InArt does it right.

I might be the last one to putting together my own Begins Batman kitbash.

Purchased Oaty’s cape directly from him off eBay and it just arrived! Now to wait for his 2.0 cowl which is expected to be fulfilled Q1 ‘24. So any day now, I hope?

Is it preferred to pair the OT cowl with the old Toy Fair Exclusive MMS155 body or the new MMS595?

Thanks!

View attachment 684070
New MMS so long as it's a late batch

what was wrong?

first one glue came undone on the crotch, I knew it would be an easy fix but was hoping they'd send an extra body, they ended up only offering a full exchange, so I thought I might as well just get a fresh one. Second one I received had 100% previously been opened, the seam was re-taped on the box, and the arm had some peeling on it, that was a BIG no from me.

first one glue came undone on the crotch, I knew it would be an easy fix but was hoping they'd send an extra body, they ended up only offering a full exchange, so I thought I might as well just get a fresh one. Second one I received had 100% previously been opened, the seam was re-taped on the box, and the arm had some peeling on it, that was a BIG no from me.
Reminds me of when I had ordered an extra Endgame Captain America during one of their deep discount sales. The shoulder harness/straps were completely glued down wrong on the left side and scuffs on a couple of the faceplates so I asked for a replacement and the one they sent was also obviously previously opened not only from the shipper box having double tape but lots of the interior plastic wraps were missing and there was wear on the arm sleeves with paint missing. A similar thing happened when I got one of their "warehouse finds" figures from one of the live stream events as well as a Premium Format statue. Crazy that Sideshow doesn't inspect returns closer.

Reminds me of when I had ordered an extra Endgame Captain America during one of their deep discount sales. The shoulder harness/straps were completely glued down wrong on the left side and scuffs on a couple of the faceplates so I asked for a replacement and the one they sent was also obviously previously opened not only from the shipper box having double tape but lots of the interior plastic wraps were missing and there was wear on the arm sleeves with paint missing. A similar thing happened when I got one of their "warehouse finds" figures from one of the live stream events as well as a Premium Format statue. Crazy that Sideshow doesn't inspect returns closer.
Had this happen too many times with Sideshow. It's why I don't buy from them anymore. Selling used products as new should be a crime

Yep, and they said the 2nd figure I received was the best that they could do (which I know is a damn lie and they have a million of those pieces of **** sitting in their warehouse lol)

Back