1/6 Hot Toys Batman & Batmobile - Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just arrived and thankfully it was the matte finish .
Glad to have the figure only because of the price I paid .
Honestly if I had paid what others did for this 2.0 and not getting a new cowl sculpt and no grappling gun I would have been pissed .
At least it has an improved Bale head sculpt , gonna put that to use .

Got mine in today, got the matte suit but HT had to make sure I had some issues with their Elmer's glue they like to use over there. Easy fix but im gonna get a replacement body from SS to have an extra if possible.

I would've never guessed how bad this ended up being, the cape is unbearable and the sculpt is baddddd.

1699480428754.png

Got mine in today, got the matte suit but HT had to make sure I had some issues with their Elmer's glue they like to use over there. Easy fix but im gonna get a replacement body from SS to have an extra if possible.

I would've never guessed how bad this ended up being, the cape is unbearable and the sculpt is baddddd.

View attachment 673322
This is actually a blessing in disguise, I removed mine to move the ab section up higher so that the belt sits in the right place like the movie.

What did you use to seal it back up?
Loctite Super Glue Gel Control. Its a blue and grey bottle. Just a small dot on the crouch area where you will apply the strap to. it will stick and stay. Keep in mind, there might be a gap in the crotch area, but puffing out the chest of the body will fix that,

Why is it in literally every single cinematic Batman figure ever made, Hot Toys always includes some derpy looking mouthpiece that looks like you took a screencap during an awkward mid-word freeze frame? 12 years as a collector, and this fact is so reliable I can set my watch by it.

My OT customs sculpt turned up today. Now to send it off for painting. Four mouth plates all look very good.
Think I need to take more shine off the suit using the cello tape trick.

I'm assuming the spare DX12 eyes I'm transplanting are put inside the eye piece with holes.

DSC_8628.JPG

DSC_8626.JPG

DSC_8619.JPG

DSC_8621.JPG

I sent my defective BB back to Sideshow (sad they didnt just send me a replacement body but whatever fair enough lol) and will probably go with Unreals cowl + cape

Back