Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a long shot but did anyone happen to get an extra Imperial Blaster keychain from GG?

Had a blast at the 501st party with swabie, shropt, avfin, darth Waller, furystorm, and mrs shropt!! I even got to meet Dave Filoni and Sam Witwer!!!

This is a long shot but did anyone happen to get an extra Imperial Blaster keychain from GG?

Sorry, just got the one for the purchase I made.

Had a blast at the 501st party with swabie, shropt, avfin, darth Waller, furystorm, and mrs shropt!! I even got to meet Dave Filoni and Sam Witwer!!!

Chien chugged a beer. :rock

Good day yesterday. I got autographs from the Emperor and Luke. :rock

Saw a McQuarrie retrospective panel and Star Wars in 60 Minutes. Walked by Seth Green in the hallway and met Steve Sansweet.

Lots of hotties at the 501st Bash. Too bad it wasn't good lighting conditions for pictures.

Last full day yesterday. Carrie Fisher was an hour late, so I missed seeing the panel from the Robot Chicken guys talking about their new show Detours. :mad:

I did see the 3D panel where they showed some footage of AOTC. It looked amazing and you would swear it had been shot in 3D. Amazing work.

The radio drama panel with the Clone Wars voice actors was pretty cool. Finished off the day with the Freaks party. Great way to end the last full day.

I was surprised that possibly the two coolest collectibles I saw at the show:

Gentle Giant "Spider Maul" statue
Sideshow Dewback

Both looked INSANELY awesome in person. Maul was huge and totally gnarly.

Gnarly in a good way?

Sideshow Dewback

Sideshow Dewback

That maul statue is pretty sweet looking. It's not something I'll be getting but it looks cool.

I just got the dewback thanks to being SS FB fan of the week a couple weeks ago. I had forgotten how big the thing is and how cool it looks.

Just landed in Houston. One more flight until home sweet home. Hope everyone has fun on Sunday. And everyone get home safely, especially with the hurricane on its way.

Just landed in Houston. One more flight until home sweet home. Hope everyone has fun on Sunday. And everyone get home safely, especially with the hurricane on its way.

Have fun at the airport in my home city buddy!! Missing all my Freak buddies already!! :monkey2:monkey2

It's funny. About 5-7 people on both the flights are Star Wars nerds heading home. Two people behind me on the first flight chatted about the show the whole way.

Guy sitting next to me at the gate is holding a bag of CVI swag and the girl on the other side of me is wearing a 501st t-shirt. Nice to fly with "friends".

Back