Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I just got the dewback thanks to being SS FB fan of the week a couple weeks ago. I had forgotten how big the thing is and how cool it looks.
Congrats on winning the dewie, Josh. I've applied on Sideshow's 50k FB-like contest in hopes of 'dew'-ing the same! :p It's a good deal from BBTS at the moment ($209.00) but shipping to Canada is crazy. Anyway, congrats, that's a nice score.

I see that George made a surprise appearance at the CW panel yesterday. Did anyone see him?
Hadn't heard that but that's cool of him to show up. Despite all the ups and downs it would be a treat to see GL in person.

I see that George made a surprise appearance at the CW panel yesterday. Did anyone see him?

Heard from a little birdy on Friday night that that might happen. But I stuck to my plans to see the Super Secret panel and not take the chance. So then while we were in that panel we got word that he actually did show up!

But it worked out well, because he stopped by our panel for about ten minutes and I recorded the whole thing.

Finally! Mission accomplished, and in the first non-Jedi row to boot! :D

Last day is always bittersweet. Leaving on an afternoon flight means a short day at the con. Only had time to walk around a bit after opening and checking out the Warwick Davis panel. He was very entertaining.

I'm currently waiting in St. Louis for my second flight home. Always a sad day to part from my Freak friends, but I am anxious to see my wife and daughter again.

Last day is always bittersweet. Leaving on an afternoon flight means a short day at the con. Only had time to walk around a bit after opening and checking out the Warwick Davis panel. He was very entertaining.

I'm currently waiting in St. Louis for my second flight home. Always a sad day to part from my Freak friends, but I am anxious to see my wife and daughter again.

Last days are always sad. You think you've got all the time in the world but the fun is over so quick. :( safe flight Waller :hi5:

I've been gibby's and Waller's good luck charm during the con! Y'all should hang with me more often. I may win us the lottery one day, dudes! ;)
Waller's flight was delayed for almost two hours when he was going home today, but then I showed up at the Orlando airport and they got a new plane for him and he left on time just about. Go me!!!!!! :lol :lol

Finally touched down in Vegas. That was a very long day. It's been 20 hours since Avfin woke me up with...

"Let the games begin!" :horror

Gotta say I teared up a little when leaving the bar on Saturday. I just had a great time this weekend. Everything was just so smooth and the people were awesome. I loved hanging with you guys!

I had more fun this time than CV. At CV, we were just getting to meet most of us the first time. This time it felt like a family reunion.

I know what you mean, Jay. I teared up once or twice, too. We have a great Star Wars family on here. :grouphug

Back