Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got charged a day ago, mine should be here next week
Yes I will for sure put him up on YouTube

I got charged yesterday but no shipping notice. I guess it will be shipping out on Monday. This will be my first 1:1 bust soon to be followed by good old Vader.

I got charged yesterday but no shipping notice. I guess it will be shipping out on Monday. This will be my first 1:1 bust soon to be followed by good old Vader.

my first 1:1 as well (heck, my first bust period as I was trying to avoid the line). This piece was too amazing to pass on and now, next to Joker, its my most anticipated piece of the year

my first 1:1 as well (heck, my first bust period as I was trying to avoid the line). This piece was too amazing to pass on and now, next to Joker, its my most anticipated piece of the year

Thats what I thought as well I couldn't pass this up. I had to get Vader as well...huge SW fan!

This and the batman bust are going to be epic. I think I might have to start collecting 1:1 busts now :)

Yup and expensive but rewarding line looking at the quality 1:1's coming out soon. You got Cap obviously, Batman, GG and Daredevil to name just a few...at roughly $600 a pop and whew that is one costly yet kick ass line. I'm more than likely going to grab Cap...potentially batman and potentially GG. GG is so amazing to me...just looks totally creepy.

Yup and expensive but rewarding line looking at the quality 1:1's coming out soon. You got Cap obviously, Batman, GG and Daredevil to name just a few...at roughly $600 a pop and whew that is one costly yet kick ass line. I'm more than likely going to grab Cap...potentially batman and potentially GG. GG is so amazing to me...just looks totally creepy.

Lately ssc has improved on the 1:1 line...Thor & War Machine looked impressive.. Cap & Batman could surpass them..GG demonic scary..now if they can make maniac looking Joker that would be great

CAPTAIN AMERICA LEGENDARY SCALE FIGURE .......

sounds+good.jpg

Back