Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to see pictures of the Ironman,Captain America & Thor lifesize together at once..could include the Hulk 1:1 also but I think he will ruin it

not mine

DSC06604-re.jpg

DSC06606-re.jpg

DSC06607-re.jpg

DSC06608-re.jpg

DSC06609-re.jpg

DSC06610-re.jpg

DSC06611-re.jpg

DSC06614-re.jpg

DSC06615-re.jpg

DSC06618-re.jpg

i still need to see more pics

The new pictures are great! Thank you for the new pics
Ok, paying for this on Th and now will have to wait to get him. Its going to be a long wait.

Really makes you wonder why they couldn't have just done this exact interpretation of the suit for the movies. Looks basically like a great comic accurate suit on a real dude. Maybe the huge neck is too crucial an ingredient that would have forced a wrestler or body builder to make it work. I'd still like to see how that would look head to toe on a live person.

DSC06618-re.jpg

Really makes you wonder why they couldn't have just done this exact interpretation of the suit for the movies. Looks basically like a great comic accurate suit on a real dude. Maybe the huge neck is too crucial an ingredient that would have forced a wrestler or body builder to make it work. I'd still like to see how that would look head to toe on a live person.

DSC06618-re.jpg

With that thick wide neck..he really looks like a bodybuilder..cant wait to see all the youtube reviews

Back