Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo9.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo16.jpg

Looks great woot! I think it looks alot like the prototype which is always nice. What r your thoughts in person.

Looks great woot! I think it looks alot like the prototype which is always nice. What r your thoughts in person.

love the fact they used comic art on the art box versus the typical image of the statue. this bust is insanely light, and when i say light its like feather light. but mold came out good and the paint app good as well. the only thing i would complain about is the skin tone, its very pale, but then again it could vary from piece to piece.

What the weight on this?

I just got a notice from SS, but dont know if its a HT or this bust!

Humm....

love the fact they used comic art on the art box versus the typical image of the statue. this bust is insanely light, and when i say light its like feather light. but mold came out good and the paint app good as well. the only thing i would complain about is the skin tone, its very pale, but then again it could vary from piece to piece.

Thats cool, very encouraging. yeah, a common complaint on a few prior busts has been the extremely weight.

Ok
Got my shipping notice, Fri is my day for my Cap

If you guys want weight go buy the WM!

Like thor ,ugly from close distance (10-20 cms)and glorious around 2-3 meters

011-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Electroshock whats that black squiggly line on your thors helmet? mine doesnt have it.. or at least not as prominent

THOR-2.jpg

It's cool but not worth six hundred bucks to me. I'd pay three hundred bucks for it but that's it. The name plate sucks and the "A" is way too thick; like a foam cut-out. The face and head turn look great but I gotta pass on this at that price.

BB

Back