Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0083-1.jpg

The Mark II really looks striking there.

I haven't opened mine yet, but the one thing that seems off from the great pics is the blue, wished it was a darker shade of blue. Otherwise the sculpt is amazing.

I haven't opened mine yet, but the one thing that seems off from the great pics is the blue, wished it was a darker shade of blue. Otherwise the sculpt is amazing.

color is very light in person. all the pictures are making it more darker than it is.

Part one of my review...first time having a life size bust....woooowwwwwww... Kind of all over the place review

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj8ap5FNFV8&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Part 2 in depth review after having it for couple days....my real thoughts n opinions on the bust

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K8ZBSRxnUM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Did your hot toys Cap shield suffer any damage..btw great idea about a custom shield on Cap back

Hicks....:monkey2 yes dude. U can tell i wasnt happy n shocked. A little ding on the paint..... So i m just gonna think its battle damaged :(

Hicks....:monkey2 yes dude. U can tell i wasnt happy n shocked. A little ding on the paint..... So i m just gonna think its battle damaged :(

I have to give you credit on going on with the review after the accident and even posting the video up..accidents happen to many collectors.I dealt with a couple of incidents in the past..we all know that feeling instantly right after some damage occur..great job on tuffing it out

I have to give you credit on going on with the review after the accident and even posting the video up..accidents happen to many collectors.I dealt with a couple of incidents in the past..we all know that feeling instantly right after some damage occur..great job on tuffing it out

Thx bro. Really appreciate It :)

where did you get that spinning stand? ive been looking all over. also how heavy can that thing handle?

I got it off of Ebay. I think it can do 40lb but not sure
There is also a new manufacture from overseas that makes huge ones.
You can PM me and I will help you find them if you like

Mine has arrived it is pretty awesome. Does anyone else have a small 1cm patch a couple of inches back from the right ear where the mesh pattern isn't molded properly? Not a big deal for me but I am wondering if they all have it or if it is just mine.

Mine has arrived it is pretty awesome. Does anyone else have a small 1cm patch a couple of inches back from the right ear where the mesh pattern isn't molded properly? Not a big deal for me but I am wondering if they all have it or if it is just mine.

Mine has a couple of those as well. It seems as if the paint was applied too thick in those areas, at least on mine.

Any pictures?

Back