Statue Captain America Lifesize Bust..Link to buy in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys for the shake with the camera. I did a rush job just to do another. Hope you like it.
Thanks for the kind comments
Have a great weekend

Great vid man thanks for sharing, can't wait on upcoming 1:1 busts, if sideshow keeps this up.

Does anyone have a SSC Hulk bust that they can compare with Cap? Thinking about getting one, just want an idea of the size of it.

Does anyone have a SSC Hulk bust that they can compare with Cap? Thinking about getting one, just want an idea of the size of it.

Here you go man

DSC01316.png

Good Vid Averone and Great Collection! Thanks for pointing out the details on the eyes.

Despite my misgivings for this piece, your pics are making me wish I had some extra money laying around.

BB

Yes, look under your couch!
Go brake your little ones piggy bank :monkey1
Do something, but just go get him before he goes bye bye! :peace

Well I missed the Fed Ex delivery today for this bust, luckily they deliver tomorrow. I just didn't want to hang out all day while the the weather is so nice here in Washington State!

Well I missed the Fed Ex delivery today for this bust, luckily they deliver tomorrow. I just didn't want to hang out all day while the the weather is so nice here in Washington State!

I didnt, my FDX guy came in at 8:30 AM
I took pics and then went out to play all day :)

I held out as long as I could. Approximately 11:47pm today I purchased my first 1:1. This Captain America bust is just TOO amazing to miss out on and I sure as hell don't want to pay what it will be going for later to add it to my collection. Now that I broke into the 1:1 line "officially" Batman and especially GG has be jumping up and down.

I held out as long as I could. Approximately 11:47pm today I purchased my first 1:1. This Captain America bust is just TOO amazing to miss out on and I sure as hell don't want to pay what it will be going for later to add it to my collection. Now that I broke into the 1:1 line "officially" Batman and especially GG has be jumping up and down.

Thor with Cap and Batman with Supes, will be amazing I can guarantee it :lecture

Back