Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: R2-D2 and C-3PO coming May 3rd????

Here's the full image:
may4th-reveal-bg-x542x.jpg

Wow.... that looks fantastic and expensive :monkey2

Not quite sure why there isn't more love for this PF.. these are stunning looking or so far they look that way.. I'm looking forward to addig this to my collection !!! Nice job SSC!

I'm guessing that Threepio has a price similar to the standards around $350 whereas Artoo will be cheaper around $300 and they'll be some deal for them both together that'll be $600 instead of the $650 you'd pay buying them separately.

You think it's going to be that much?.....hmmm I don't know that seems a bit much.

Guess we will see.

With shipping and all yes..I'm sure these cost sideshow tons in r&d..these are the first PF droids they made. Sale price may be 425 or so..but it'll be 500 with shipping and taxes. SS knows these are iconic figures and can charge the upper limit.

250 a piece for a light up PF? No way in hell it'll be that cheap. It's going to be 350-400 each. Maybe more.

Well then I will wait for them to go on clearance after they have 1000s sitting there

Bought! At least they can't ____ up the eyes on these...I can only imagine the paint job we'll get though :slap

Regardless of what scale they are... they look amazing!

Price wise: $649 or $699 is my guess.

These will finish of PF collection (as I doubt they ever do Chewie).

ANH Luke
ANH Leia
ANH Han
ANH Ben
Vader
Stormtrooper
Emperor
Fett
Tarkin
3PO
R2

One thing:

I hope this isn't like the Grievous 1/6 reveal and we have to wait another year to order them...

That would piss me off!

Bought! At least they can't ____ up the eyes on these...I can only imagine the paint job we'll get though :slap

the paint job on c3po will be a complete mess unless by some miracle they are actually doing real wires on the thing instead of painted...

If it's sold as a set, will probably retail for around $500-700.

So the only point to this "announcement" was showing a single picture of what we knew was already coming? Its probably still 3 months from sale and 18 months from delivery.

Back