Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If these have a lot of articulations I could see these getting a little pricey. It's hard to say.

Two statues, a lot of articulations, a very hard development ( much time in finish the prototype ), maybe a chrome paint...this will be expensive for sure! 700-750 USD is my guess.

I don't see what there is to complain about. This pair is about as iconic as anything in Star Wars and it looks like SSC nailed them. Bravo, a great day for PF collectors. They'll obviously put them up for preorder when they're ready, I for one am glad to see a full shot of the finished products (which is all preorders are for 6-9 months while we wait for them to arrive anyway.)

1 PF $350 (C-3PO)
2 PF $350 (R2-D2)
makes it $750 + lights and articulation I would say $850 total.

1 PF $350 (C-3PO)
2 PF $350 (R2-D2)
makes it $750 + lights and articulation I would say $850 total.

You might as well make room for about a Grand to leave your pocket for this pair. If it's, less great, but just plan for the worst and hope for the best. Either way, I will likely add these to my collection.

These look great, but if the pair does cost $800, will have to pass. Can't justify the high cost on PFs these days

I am right there with you, but I keep picturing the two of them lit up on my shelf at night and am really trying to justify the cost in my head. So sweet. I do hope they keep them affordable but I also want everything to be perfect with these two as well.

I thought the Emperor on throne PF would cost more than it ended up at, so I'll continue to hope the pricing on this pair won't cause too great a disturbance in the Force.

I just wish they'd hurry up and announce the official price already so everybody on here will finally have something else to talk about....

Back