Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the exclusive will be a double base option.
That would be good.

Or offered separately. Like they did with the Bride and Franky.

If they offered a joint base I'd consider Threepio but I'm getting Artoo regardless. I love that droid.

Yeah you can you just buy one. Meant to be together is something I'll save for Twilight novels. I like Artoo and so I'm gonna buy Artoo. :dunno

Re: R2-D2 and C-3PO coming May 3rd????

Umm....it was:

sarcasm-the-big-bang-theory-8135257-500-281.jpg

I just hope they aren't offered together. It might sound blasphemous to some but I'm only really interested in Threepio as far as 1:4 pieces go. I'll get the duo in 1:6.

Separate bases means only R2 for me! :rock

I wonder if they'll offer up a joint base similar to the Bride/Frankenstein PFs.

Would you make up your mind:rotfl

I hope you can get R2-D2 only, if not off to ebay goes that shinny annoying droid.

I think the droids look frickin' fantastic. I was expecting a combined base like many, but I think having them separate gives you a lot more flexibility in your display, so that's fine with me. These will be mine!

restraining bolt for C-3PO
drink-tray for R2-D2
pop-out eye for C-3PO (should be cool if there will ever be a Salacious Crumb)

There already is a Crumb PF -- he was the exclusive with the Slave Leia PF. I don't see them making another. The drink tray would be a great idea, but somehow I'm thinking there won't be exclusives with these. We'll see.

OK so we got ONE reveal picture? That's it? lol And how long again till the next bit of info? lol

Having a full preview, or at least a date to come back for the preorder would have been awesome. These mini teases are torture.

I hope you can get R2-D2 only, if not off to ebay goes that shinny annoying droid.

I read in the Ask Sideshow forum before that with the Star Wars PF line, smaller figures can not be sold by themselves due to some contract with LFL. That is why Yoda has always been with a larger figure, the clone and Luke. So with the droids, they have to be sold as a set.

Back