Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the only point to this "announcement" was showing a single picture of what we knew was already coming? Its probably still 3 months from sale and 18 months from delivery.

:impatient: Yeah exactly. Waited long enough for these, we need more pics and a price.

I hope Threepio has the vacu-metal finish. The GG Threepio statue has a great finish to it.

I hope Threepio has the vacu-metal finish. The GG Threepio statue has a great finish to it.

I don't see how it could not be chromed given how it looks. I don't really agree about the GG statue through. Yes it was shiny chrome but that was it-- it's too light in color and without some shading or weathering it looks kind of like a piece of gold jewelry.

yeah this may 4th star war day was a total meh. They build up so much hype around it for weeks, then nothing just 1 photo...wtf sideshow.

It's also the opening of avengers..and again nothing. Those guys dont have their act together..

Look at hot toys, they got their marketing on all cylinders releasing almost the entire avenger team previews...

I share all the disappointment with you. When you teas sth. with uncolored prototypes month ago it isn't such a big thing to release one photo from the colored prototype...
However they're looking pretty nice and will def. join my collection.

yeah this may 4th star war day was a total meh. They build up so much hype around it for weeks, then nothing just 1 photo...wtf sideshow.

It's also the opening of avengers..and again nothing. Those guys dont have their act together..

Look at hot toys, they got their marketing on all cylinders releasing almost the entire avenger team previews...

:goodpost: :exactly:

All hairdressers may leave the thread now. Please go back to your salons and b/tch where we can't hear you.

Thanks. :wave

:cuckoo:

I have to say i am pretty disappointed with the rather lack luster offering considering it was International star wars day and they made a huge fuss about it only to reveal a single colored pic of a statue we have seen.

But hey if your happy with it good for you but isnt the point of these threads for people to discuss/give opinions these topics?

hairdressers? :slap

I'm sick of listening to people whine like they think they're whining is important.

Go start a blog or something if you don't like cutting hair.

I'm sick of listening to people whine like they think they're whining is important.

hmmmm let me get this straight, so you are whining about other people whining? so why do you think your whining is more validated? :slap

maybe YOU should start a blog?

michaeljacksonpopcorn.gif

I'm whining?

I'm sure that's a fun little cliche for you to indulge in. It allows you to evade the nature of those who cry like brats on the internet, while maligning those who tell them to grow some balls.

Except that it's not valid. Whining that you only got one picture is not the same as telling someone to stop whining, or that their whining is lame.

K?

That's even more clever and original than your first one.

Look, if you want to bawl like hysterical women over nerd toys on the interent, who am I to judge. :dunno

That's even more clever and original than your first one.

Look, if you want to bawl like hysterical women over nerd toys on the interent, who am I to judge. :dunno

why do you have to be a total ass**** & start ___ with everyone over nothing on all those discussion threads.

just stfu & get out if you dont like what's being discussed, damn oxygen thief.

Yeah, these guys have a lot of nerve discussing things on a forum, of all places! :lol

But seriously, with all of the drama that goes on in the Star Wars section, I'm not sure why you're picking this particular thing to get upset about.

I don't get why people are so upset with the reveal. Isn't that pretty much what we get for every other reveal that is t the preorder. We expected more because some nerd thought he was clever and said may the 4th be with you one day and all the nerds followed suit? I am a huge SW fan but the may the 4th thing is pretty dumb.

SS should have at least announced the price for gods sake (and sorry if that make me a "whiner" lol)

The first I heard of "May the 4th" was last year and while I think almost all of us would agree it's silly, it could also be a clever bit of marketing if handled right. It's Sideshow that's hyped it and for the amount of "May the 4th" teases, I'd have to agree with the detractors that a one pic reveal is very underwhelming. The only purpose of marketing it at all should be to concentrate the attention of all the SW geeks around the world and get them hyped about what Sideshow's going to be releasing in the general line and IMO it definitely failed in that respect (excellent R2/3PO PF notwithstanding).

I guess the problem is though that SDCC seems to take up all the oxygen. It's like no-one reveals anything all year and they save every last morsel for a big splash in July. I'd prefer stuff to be pieced out a little more, even if it's just a tease of a tease or something. *goes back to giving Chewie a bowl cut*

That's how you managed to clock almost 14000 posts? By calling others names?? :dunno

Silence, cur! No-one talks to Devilof76 that way! See, he's the "snake in the apple tree" and he's from "Lewiston F'n Maine", so he's a self-declared badass! Even the real devil trembles before '76s might!! :panic:

Last edited:
Back