Building the Predator rescue team members

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin good ...what process used

Well I was working with someone on a new method for creating 1/6th scale heads out of a rubberized material. However, that's going to take a big longer. This head was done as a 3d model and printed. I put in some hours on sculpting it based on Carl Weathers character in Predator. i'm working on Hawkins now. I should have all supporting cast done in about 6 months time.

Well I was working with someone on a new method for creating 1/6th scale heads out of a rubberized material. However, that's going to take a big longer. This head was done as a 3d model and printed. I put in some hours on sculpting it based on Carl Weathers character in Predator. i'm working on Hawkins now. I should have all supporting cast done in about 6 months time.

its great if you have access to a 3d printer, wish i had one .lol...

Man, the team that Laz93RX7 put together is incredible. The Harrigan figure from P2 is insane !

Man, the team that Laz93RX7 put together is incredible. The Harrigan figure from P2 is insane !

thanks, also made a final battle version

IMG_2537.jpg

That looks great, I could just picture him saying "Don't worry, a**hole. You'll get another chance." Great job!

Cool pic! Now lets see them posed in action together in your backyard amongst the plants!!

Any chance of seeing Blaine next to some of the other heads? Looked on the small side before, now with him in the background can't tell.

Here ya go.
I dare not photgraph them next to Blaine as his head is massive.
Dutch is hot toys and the No hat is a apollo hot toys recast so in theory it should be small and hes still bigger then the new heads.
Bit disapointing when you consider Mac was a very big looking guy.

Last edited:
Back