Building the Predator rescue team members

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, He is helping Bill with the overseas sales.
Bill is going thru some tough 1:1 things and was looking for a better way to help his overseas customers.
I have voiced the concerns, as well as some I came up with after reading his sales page, to Bill.
Hopefully, things will be addressed and get better.

Hey guys, I'm looking for help building Mac. Body type and clothing other people have used. I'll be using a screaming Mac head. And as for your concerns about UK seller with the poppotoys heads. There legit. Link is www.mjhcustoms.blogspot.co.uk . I contacted Bill Kern and he gave me the link. You can get poppotoys heads painted by Martin Hillier in the UK. I got Billy Sole from him. It's top class work. Hope to get some help with Mac. Cheers guys.

Hey guys, I'm looking for help building Mac. Body type and clothing other people have used. I'll be using a screaming Mac head. And as for your concerns about UK seller with the poppotoys heads. There legit. Link is www.mjhcustoms.blogspot.co.uk . I contacted Bill Kern and he gave me the link. You can get poppotoys heads painted by Martin Hillier in the UK. I got Billy Sole from him. It's top class work. Hope to get some help with Mac. Cheers guys.

I already mentioned that he was indeed helping Bill sell overseas. It was the way he was wording his auctions that needed addressing.
I believe, when I spoke with Bill, that he's only going to have him selling his painted versions now. Be cautious as he is the only authorized seller for Bill in the UK. I don't know if Bill is going to go back to allowing him to sell unpainted or how he's working that out. I'll be speaking with him again soon and will post here when i have the answers.

Hi everyone and greetings from the U.K. I am Martin Hillier of Hillier Heads. I don't come on the forums that often. I am very sorry for the confusion caused by the eBay listing. I do sell Bill Kerns heads for him in the U.K and Europe. These are original castings by Bill. I love his work. They are not recasts.

The listing has been rectified and rewritten, and his sculpts are available for sale. I have a few painted heads listed for immediate sale. I am available for commission painting work. See a portfolio of my work at www.mjhcustoms.blogspot.co.uk

Nice to know there are people out there as passionate about this hobby as I am.

Thanks ironman.

I'll try and post some photos of my painted versions of bills predator squad in the next few days

Back