Building the Predator rescue team members

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance of seeing Blaine next to some of the other heads? Looked on the small side before, now with him in the background can't tell.

PoppoEva02a.jpg

Thanks for posting the picture. The sculpt are nice but the size is an issue for me. Poncho was probably the smallest guy in the unit, but his head seems bigger than anyone elses. Nice to finally see someone complete the group.

But please tell me you can see what I mean in those pics? Members have got these heads to go with there hot toys figs but if they are small next to them it doesn't look good does it.

Ok well your selling them and obvious you won't publicly admit there under sized. Frankly it looks like they have been casted two many times.

LOL, Well, firstly you need to get your facts straight. I'm not selling them. I'm helping out the sculptor. I get nothing from the sales.
Secondly, you're accusing me of not "publicly" admitting something that I don't believe to be true. Basicly, you want me to admit that you are right without seeing what you are seeing. Then again, I don't have the head you're complaining about.
Can you post pix of what you are claiming? Then, we can see what you're talking about. And, then, if necessary I'll talk to the sculptor about a replacement.

You have the pics. While I love the script just think its too small.
Apologies to you but I thought not replying to my original post was a bit rude. No problem guys My glasses must need cleaning if you can't see what I mean. The fact is we all now the Dutch head is small and is a prob putting it on a kaustic muscle body so that is in the photo. I will now step away from this. If anyone else wants these they are good quality and a good service , this is just my point of view.

You have the pics. While I love the script just think its too small.
Apologies to you but I thought not replying to my original post was a bit rude. No problem guys My glasses must need cleaning if you can't see what I mean. The fact is we all now the Dutch head is small and is a prob putting it on a kaustic muscle body so that is in the photo. I will now step away from this. If anyone else wants these they are good quality and a good service , this is just my point of view.

Ey monkeybat! You can see in my pic the size for Mac. Anyway, I have not got Mac with hat, and really it looks smaller than no hat version, but I imagine the sculpt is the same... :dunno

If any one needs a Poncho with Hat I have one.
What?? Have you got more than one?

No offense to you but you were saying that YOU'RE Mac head was too small. I didn't recall seeing images of YOU'RE Mac head. Not looking to argue but I can't read and remember everything. And being as you're post was at 4:33pm yesterday and I replied less than an hour later. And I'm replying as soon as I got to the boards again today I don't see that as rude, but more of a minor oversight of your 3:10 am post.
Had I not taken the time to talk with you at all, that would have been rude. I don't appreciate the insult.
I will try and get ahold of Bill and see if there is something that needs to be corrected. If there is a problem it can only be fixed if brought up. Trust me, you weren't being ignored, but perhaps bringing it up a bit less aggressively and accusatory would be better.
Feel free to contact me if there is a problem. My PM's get full but my email is not hidden.

It's the original one like you have got already . Just wondered if I should order the Mac with no hat or get my friend to enlarge my hat one.

Ironman sometimes I shout then realise my foot is in my mouth and offend the whole world. Thanks for your help with the Predator team.

I don't personally have the Mac with hat version. I like the shouting mac. I will check with Bill and see what he has to say.

That Blaine looks awesome!

as i attempt my first try at headsculpt painting, what is the trick in painting hawkin's smeared facial camouflage?

as i attempt my first try at headsculpt painting, what is the trick in painting hawkin's smeared facial camouflage?

My guess would be dry brush of crushed colored chalk? Sealed with dull coat? Of course, I'm just repeating techniques from a pretty good write up on the osw site. I am eager to learn the techniques myself if other better ways exist!

I'll ask, but I haven't heard from him in a bit. Might be busy with the Holidays. I'll get one up as soon as I can for you.

Back