Building the Predator rescue team members

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally got in all my parts to finish my poncho. almost have the whole team. waiting on some more parts to arrive for dillon.
big thanks to bobamike and vialli.

IMG_2314.jpg

Hey man,
Did you put the dutch and Dillion together yet? I can't wait to see what you do with those heads.

Im trying to make each guy true to form Dutch,Blaine and Dillon all fairly muscular guys. Poncho`s small then Hawkins then Mac is as tall as Blaine but just a big guy but not chunky.
Im having trouble finding a good enough body for Mac without going muscular/broad. Noland looks good for the body-not too broad ?

I love seeing customs of these guys :D Some people make unbelievable likeness and accuracy to detail

Im trying to make each guy true to form Dutch,Blaine and Dillon all fairly muscular guys. Poncho`s small then Hawkins then Mac is as tall as Blaine but just a big guy but not chunky.
Im having trouble finding a good enough body for Mac without going muscular/broad. Noland looks good for the body-not too broad ?

the andrews body is not bad for him

I have one too. I purchased a few months ago by Ebay.

The problem is the head. What Mac's head do you use with Andrews body? There is no good heads without neck IMO.

I trimmed the neck off mine and dremmeled out the interior, it fits fine, used skiman custom mac

Last edited:
Back