Building the Predator rescue team members

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome, I'll check those out. I'm doing some custom head sculpts for all characters. Looking to make a bunch. Hopefully they turn out good.

Awesome! Looks like they came out pretty good! Talk about a hell of a process and undertaking trying to put together the whole team when you have to piece everything together! I've realized this very quickly.

I started a new Dillon head sculpt. I'll be doing about 3 of these and modeling them after his appearance in the actual movie. Should be done here in a week or so. I'll post pics. See what you guys think.

I really need a decent Mac ?

Ironically I started Mac too. I'm doing everyone but dutch since the hot toys sculpt is good. I dont like their billy head so I'm planning to do his head. Mac is next though.

Main issue I'm having with Hawkins is the glasses. There are very few and none I've found are accurate.

The issue is to get a accurate Hawkins head. I only know the Rocco's one, but his owner is not doing cast at this moment :(

Well I only say that because I'm doing a sculpt of him too which will be available in the next few months. I'm just short on time and money so it's taking a bit to get all of them done quickly.

Well I only say that because I'm doing a sculpt of him too which will be available in the next few months. I'm just short on time and money so it's taking a bit to get all of them done quickly.

Hey great news. New heads are always welcome. If you have pics or teasers, let we know!!

Hey great news. New heads are always welcome. If you have pics or teasers, let we know!!

I'm not actually doing these sculpts by traditional means. I want them to come out looking a bit more like Hot Toys sculpts and I'm just not that skilled with clay and it would take me awhile to get up to speed. So I teamed up with a buddy of mine who is a materials engineer.

I'm giving a new technique a shot. Hopefully it turns out well .... the FIRST time through, haha.

Last edited:
I'm not actually doing these sculpts by traditional means. I want them to come out looking a bit more like Hot Toys sculpts and I'm just not that skilled with clay and it would take me awhile to get up to speed. So I teamed up with a buddy of mine who is a materials engineer.

I'm giving a new technique a shot. Hopefully it turns out well .... the FIRST time through, haha.

Sound good, I can not wait to see your progress. :wink1:

It's taken a couple months and a lot of learning to get my first sculpt done. As I refine my process, things will start going a bit faster. I aim to provide some high quality custom sculpts and even bypass the need for people to drill holes to make the head mount on a Hot Toys body.

Here is my first sculpt. It's of Dillon. Looks even more realistic in person since my camera phone is doing this perspective thing with taking pics up close.

dillon1-sm.jpg

dillon2-sm.jpg

Back