Build you own Falcon subscription

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What type of information is in the magazine? Anything useful or mainly instructions on the build?

Issue 1 comes with a blueprint( see picture) and also a pull out book of what you are building and what to expect with lights etc. The main books tells you how to put the pieces you have received together and also other info. Also an article on tatooine and pod racing and other bits, so it's not bad really

It's stuff most Star Wars fans have read but still a nice touch. I'm so excited about this project :)
I want issue 4 now haha

So the original prop was only 31" long? That seems small, almost Kenner size. For 1300 bucks they may as well build it for me.

Last edited:
How are these individual issues delivered if you subscribe to the magazine? Are they in opaque magazine bags to prevent exposure to the sun? Is there some kind of protection from folding?

If they are shipped anything like the UK Eaglemoss Marvel Classic Figurines and accompanying books were shipped, they are placed in a plastic bag with no backing and creased to hell.

I got issue 1 of this than backed out. Just don't have the patience to wait for all the parts :lol

All this came together and it had cardboard inside it

He asked about the magazine having some backing so it wouldn't get bent, didn't he? We can all see the parts are sealed onto a sturdy backing but the magazine looks like it's flopping around inside that cheap plastic bag...LOL Looks the same as the Eaglemoss stuff and I rarely ever received a magazine without creases and bends.

The mags are lame anyway, I'd rather just get the parts and have digital copies with intructions to save money.

He asked about the magazine having some backing so it wouldn't get bent, didn't he? We can all see the parts are sealed onto a sturdy backing but the magazine looks like it's flopping around inside that cheap plastic bag...LOL Looks the same as the Eaglemoss stuff and I rarely ever received a magazine without creases and bends.

Yeah I know. I just meant because I got issue 2 and 3 and the t-shirt together it had extra cardboard in it. I not sure if that will be the case after this :)

He said it has cardboard inside it. How is that not answering the question?

Back