Build you own Falcon subscription

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the final product. Details are amazing including the ability to remove some panels to look at the interior.

However, I do not like the idea of having to wait for 2 years to get the completed Falcon. That is such a long time.
And yes, I understand the concept of receiving parts of the build every so often throughout the 2 year span, but that is such a long time for me. I'd probably lose interest before it's completed.

When it comes to the US, I hope there's an option to purchase all the parts out right and receive them within a week of payment.

It is, because it's not like they're gonna bend the magazine in the package. They'll just lay it flat underneath the cardboard for the parts...

I like the final product. Details are amazing including the ability to remove some panels to look at the interior.

However, I do not like the idea of having to wait for 2 years to get the completed Falcon. That is such a long time.
And yes, I understand the concept of receiving parts of the build every so often throughout the 2 year span, but that is such a long time for me. I'd probably lose interest before it's completed.

When it comes to the US, I hope there's an option to purchase all the parts out right and receive them within a week of payment.
You're missing the point of this build.

I like the idea of it being a few pieces at a time... not a lot of time committed, but getting to see it progress each week. For the US release it seems it will be monthly (at least the site that sells these kits does it that way) and we'll get hit with shipping as well... so the cost will be a bit higher, unless then charge less than the UK release.

So the original prop was only 31" long? That seems small, almost Kenner size. For 1300 bucks they may as well build it for me.

There were other sizes, this was just a more popular size compared to a really small version and a 5 foot one.

From the blueprint it looks pretty massive. I'd rather spread the cost month to month than than drop full price on it.

Back