Build you own Falcon subscription

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have picked up just about every update set (Paragrafix, Shapeways, etc...) for the DeAgo Falcon, as it will be the end-all, be-all Falcon display for me.

I also picked up a lighting kit from a guy in the UK. It took some time for him to send it to me but it was worth the wait. Actually plugs into the existing DeAgo circuitry. It basically provided the underside lighting.

Looking to programming an Arduino for better lighting control as well as sound activation.

I highly recommend taking a look at some amazing build journals on You Tube for insight and inspiration.

I have picked up some Paragrafix and Shapeways parts myself as well as the lighting kit from the UK guy. Still have yet to start on my falcon but I have started on the custom Arduino control for it. I am halfway through programming it all. I created a custom shield for the Arduino for powering all the lights and sound controls.

Christopher Olsen has a 15 part build series on it here that I would highly recommend taking the time to watch.

His build incorporated a lot of after market parts and lighting. I'm in awe of the guy's skill and talent in regards to these things.

Christopher's build series are the videos I am following step by step when I start building my falcon as the way his falcon looks is exactly how I want mine to look.

I have picked up some Paragrafix and Shapeways parts myself as well as the lighting kit from the UK guy. Still have yet to start on my falcon but I have started on the custom Arduino control for it. I am halfway through programming it all. I created a custom shield for the Arduino for powering all the lights and sound controls.

I'm definitely interested in seeing what you do with the Arduino setup. I haven't started my build yet, either. I've got a number of projects lined up ahead of it.

Arduino? How... why... what... and can you make me one too? :)

Arduino? How... why... what... and can you make me one too? :)

Yes Arduino, I'm adding more lights and sounds so I need to replace the stock board. Haven't worked on the Arduino in a bit, been so busy and the basement/mancave is being remodeled.

Back