Build you own Falcon subscription

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that's 13.50 x 4 = 54 a month for almost two years...soup for lunch once a week will net me 28 a month...soup for lunch twice a week will net me 56 a month but that's too much soup when you consider it for two years...if I can consistently eat frozen food lunches three times a week for two years that could net me 20 more a month and eating frozen food lunches three times a a week for two years is not entirely out of the question...red boxing movies only will net a few dollars as I don't go to the movies very much anymore anyway...I think it's soup twice a week for lunch and frozen food for lunch the other three days which gives me a surplus of 20 a month so I can buy half of an x-wing also if they make it, I guess...

I've heard the US version of this magazine will star around late Feb or March, but I haven't seen anything official yet. Anyone else?

The shipping is free every month in the UK. I'm gonna store the parts away and start building it when I have a good amount.

I read somewhere that it would be a bit pricy. Would this maybe be due to shipping? I'm really on the fence here.

The likely seller in the US charges $6.95 for shipping on most of the kits I've seen, and they ship out once a month at a cost of around $50 or $60. So you get 4 parts of the kit at a time.

Over the course of the subscription though the shipping does add a fairly significant cost of $166, however I don't know if the price of the kit will be adjusted down a bit in the US to account for that, or if this will end up being closer to $1600 for US buyers.

So I wonder if they can guarantee the price for two years? Seems a lot can change and it would suck to pay $50 for the first month then a year in its now $80.

So I wonder if they can guarantee the price for two years? Seems a lot can change and it would suck to pay $50 for the first month then a year in its now $80.

Or worse... the company files for bankruptcy.
Seriously, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who realizes so much can change in a matter of 2 years. That's a long time. I'd like to get my hands on this just as much as anyone else here, but their distribution method has me second guessing.

Does anyone know if that when this is available in the U.S., it will also be available in Canada?

Back