Bruce Campbell 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movie was just released on DVD recently. I actually really liked the film. Very, very 'B' in nature, some nice bits that paid tribute to the Evil Dead trilogy, amusing, ok plot and best of all....Bruce Campbell. I really, really liked it!

I'll have to go rent it.
I love Bruce he is the MAN. I started watchin Burn Notice just for him and then turns out thats an awesome show.

Eric

I'll have to go rent it.
I love Bruce he is the MAN. I started watchin Burn Notice just for him and then turns out thats an awesome show.

Eric

yeah hes a cool guy! cool in person 2!! when imet him iwas expecting to be disapointed and him be real ignorant etc but he wasnt. he was alot of fun with. was a cool guy.

i wana get the dvd for my name is bruce.

and i saw burn notice when iwas on holiday in florida b4 christmas. it was on tv so that was cool. cant find it anywhere now im back in dull england tho lol :monkey2

It was a funny movie. If you love Bruce your gonna like this one.

Oh man, I disagree. I went in with high hopes for this movie... it severely disappointed. The acting and direction was so bad it was unwatchable. I turned it off about 20 minutes into the film because I just thought continuing the movie was a waste of time. The jokes were so stale and they fell miserably flat. I was constantly thinking... who writes scripts like this and furthermore, who the hell would approve this with any type of a budget?

Turning the movie off was a good move. I instead put in Veronica Mars and the acting, cinematography, script, direction- basically everything was 1000 times better. That must be saying something because Veronica Mars is just a freakin TV show.

Sorry to say this but even if you are a Bruce fan, like myself, just stay away from this film. Just re-watch Army Of Darkness. My 2 cents.

Oh man, I disagree. I went in with high hopes for this movie... it severely disappointed. The acting and direction was so bad it was unwatchable. I turned it off about 20 minutes into the film because I just thought continuing the movie was a waste of time. The jokes were so stale and they fell miserably flat. I was constantly thinking... who writes scripts like this and furthermore, who the hell would approve this with any type of a budget?

Turning the movie off was a good move. I instead put in Veronica Mars and the acting, cinematography, script, direction- basically everything was 1000 times better. That must be saying something because Veronica Mars is just a freakin TV show.

Sorry to say this but even if you are a Bruce fan, like myself, just stay away from this film. Just re-watch Army Of Darkness. My 2 cents.

man,bummer,I can't believe you didn't like it. I thought it was great but that's just my opinion.

man,bummer,I can't believe you didn't like it. I thought it was great but that's just my opinion.

It's cool- to each their own right? :duff

Maybe it was an off-night for me and I just wasn't feeling it or something. I do know that I very rarely don't finish a movie if I start it but this one... just wasn't amusing me like I thought it would.

Hay heres the thing on Bruces movies. The Day he dose one that he gets an Oscar Nod is the day the world ends.HAHAHA

Almost bought the Movie today. But im stupid and desided since i got this Blue ray player i should buy in on Blueray disc. HAHAHA like you need a Bruce film in HD. HAHA

Eric

You are correct about the story, acting and directing. But, this is what most Bruce Campbell movies are like.

Alien Apacolypse
Man with the Screaming Brain
Icebreaker
From Dusk Till Dawn 2

All horrible, B, C and even D type films (ha!) but these are the types of movies that he's built his career on. Yes, there are some pretty darn good films he's been in....

Evil Dead
Evil Dead II
Army of Darkness
Bubba Ho-Tep
Hudsucker Proxy

But in the end, he's Bruce Campbell, he does a lot of bad films. Going in knowing that the film will likely be B in nature is always a good idea I've found. :D

I really liked 'My Name is Bruce', fun film.

sorry to ask guys, duno if i missed in thread, but whos actually made this fig? not sure of the company??

and altho the fig looks bulky in those pics, any1 think it cud be improved with the water technique?? or a body swap??

not sure what the head connection is like, thats y i asked who done it to see if the head sculpt could be used on a ht body or something.

sorry to ask guys, duno if i missed in thread, but whos actually made this fig? not sure of the company??

and altho the fig looks bulky in those pics, any1 think it cud be improved with the water technique?? or a body swap??

not sure what the head connection is like, thats y i asked who done it to see if the head sculpt could be used on a ht body or something.

The figure is made by Dark Horse. :D

I can't answer your swap body question, sorry.

Back