Bruce Campbell 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name is bruce 12" figure

Whats ppls opinions on this. i saw it on a few uk sites here and im thinking of preordering it. jst wondered what ppl thought of it?

Re: My name is bruce 12" figure

I've seen some images, but not the actual figure. I think it was kinda cheap though at around $40?

Head looks OK'ish but that 'Hawaiian' shirt looks like a thick overcoat!

Kinda looks more like Joey from Friends :lol

Its not a terrible likeness, especially for an older Bruce... but they really messed up on that shirt. Makes him look really hunched and odd.

I'm not digging it. I think it's a good older Bruce likeness too, but he doesn't squint like that all the time. And the shirt is still awful.

It's one of those figures that you have to tell someone who it is. Not that average person know who Campbell is.

I'm not digging it. I think it's a good older Bruce likeness too, but he doesn't squint like that all the time. And the shirt is still awful.

Might be just a matter of futzing. Look how high the shirt is sitting. I think with some futzing and water treatment, the shirt would lay more natural. Not digging on the mullet though, WTF? :huh

yeah i agree, i think its the way the shirt is sitting on the body. idont mind the likeness for an older bruce. i think its got a good likeness to him, so if the shirt can be sorted out to hang frm him more natural then shud be ok.

Looks like total crap with bad proportions. Not to mention that movie is a turd. (and I LOVE Bruce Campbell movies)

Yea it looks odd. Maybe its not built right the hair looks like a Tiny wig. Pluse the Shirt is way to big. I'd like to see some other pics of it before i call it a waste.

Did the Movie ever come out?

Eric

Yea it looks odd. Maybe its not built right the hair looks like a Tiny wig. Pluse the Shirt is way to big. I'd like to see some other pics of it before i call it a waste.

Did the Movie ever come out?

Eric

Movie was just released on DVD recently. I actually really liked the film. Very, very 'B' in nature, some nice bits that paid tribute to the Evil Dead trilogy, amusing, ok plot and best of all....Bruce Campbell. I really, really liked it!

Back