Bruce Campbell 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if there's already a thread on this (I searched but found nothing), so mods please move/merge as needed....

Pics and info taken from:
https://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=18742

On sale Apr 15
12" fully articulated doll, includes seven accessories
Comes packaged in a deluxe collector's box
$89.99

One of the most anticipated genre movie releases of the year is My Name Is Bruce, starring the cult hero (or is that antihero?) Bruce Campbell. Campbell is abducted from his trailer-park home to fight against Guan Di, a Chinese war deity. Thinking it all a joke, although thinking clearly is not one of his strong suits in this picture, Mr. Campbell discovers that it all is real, much to his shock and dismay. Mayhem ensues.

The fully articulated doll is formed from a 3-D scan of Campbell himself. Besides a custom fabric miniature version of his actual Hawaiian shirt, which was loaned to us by Mr. Campbell, proving that he's the kind of partner who would "give you the shirt off his back," an array of movie-specific accessories are included.

Two of these are miniature "angel" and "devil" versions of Mr. Campbell. They attach to his shoulders using hidden magnets. Additionally, we have:

Shemps Olde Tyme Whiskey
A Bruce collectible toy in melted package
Refreshing Lemon Drink bottle
A miniature Chins book
A big honkin' gun with price tag still attached

Puzzled? You won't be once you have seen the movie.

Hmm, that's a really good likeness of him. I'm a huge Bruce fan but $90? I don't know...

While I'm a big Bruce Campbell fan, this figure looks average at best and certainly not worth $90.

It looks fairly good but I'm happy with my kit bash combining the two Sideshow figures. The S-Mart Ash had the better likeness but the Army of Darkness Ash had the regular hair. Have to see what the figure looks like, there's so much photoshopping going on in those pics it's hard to tell anything yet.
Ash.jpg

Last edited:
Don't get the photoshopping... but have to say I'm intrigued. I love Bruce Campbell, so I don't think I have much choice but to buy.

It looks fairly good but I'm happy with my kit bash combining the two Sideshow figures. The S-Mart Ash had the better likeness but the Army of Darkness Ash had the regular hair. Have to see what the figure looks like, there's so much photoshopping going on in those pics it's hard to tell anything yet.
Ash.jpg

Damn, that is really awesome looking :rock

Don't get the photoshopping... but have to say I'm intrigued. I love Bruce Campbell, so I don't think I have much choice but to buy.

I think I know exactly what the photoshopping is about- you see the extra set of forearms? The worst shopping occurs right where those switchable forearms are connected. Methinks the connection doesn't look good or something. It would show in a short sleeve shirt.
I absolutely love Bruce Campbell, but from the general look of this figure, it does not look to be worth more than $40, accurate Hawaiian shirt or not, espescially because if I had the figure, I would redress it to look like him in AOD or something, that outfit is too plain.

Back