Borderlands 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody playing this on PC? I just started after playing the xbox version and was wanting some people to coop with. Had a bad experience with someone who just looted everything last night so I prefer to play with people I can trust.

God I hate that!
I was comparing a few guns the other day and some jack off swoops in, loots them, then leaves the game. Me a my teammate were like "WTf?"

Yeah I was comparing new shields and the dude just walks up swipes all 4 and keeps playing like nothing happened. I was pissed. More than likely none of them were better than what I have, but I still wanted to make sure. When I played on xbox I had 3 buddies who I played with so we made sure eachother got the best gear for our classes.

Yeah I was comparing new shields and the dude just walks up swipes all 4 and keeps playing like nothing happened. I was pissed. More than likely none of them were better than what I have, but I still wanted to make sure. When I played on xbox I had 3 buddies who I played with so we made sure eachother got the best gear for our classes.

Yep, it's ridiculous! Too bad there's no way to mark the people in game with tags like "known loot thief" or something like that.

On a side note, I RESPEC'd my Sirens skill points, and I'm borderline unstoppable now. If I get downed, I can almost always get a second wind.
Plus, my health is now over 20k, and I found a shield with 18k hit points.

This game just got fun again :lol
(Not that it wasn't fun before, but at least I'm not dying every five minutes.)

Yeah, I dropped a gun once to pick up something else, and this dude just ran in and scooped it up. I straight up told him over chat to give it back and he just ignored me and carried on the game.

I was just flabbergasted. . . like, how much of a ****** do you have to be to willfully ignore something like that??

That's why you pick everything up 1st then compare it once it's in your backpack.

That's why you pick everything up 1st then compare it once it's in your backpack.

Well that is kind of the thing that pisses me off. Why would I do the exact same thing that I complain about? People need to learn how to play coop right and actually talk to eachother. Their really is no excuse on PC considering their is a freaking chat box since not all people have mics.

Well that is kind of the thing that pisses me off. Why would I do the exact same thing that I complain about? People need to learn how to play coop right and actually talk to eachother. Their really is no excuse on PC considering their is a freaking chat box since not all people have mics.
That kinda is how you play co-op. Grabbing the loot first is all part of the game.

That kinda is how you play co-op. Grabbing the loot first is all part of the game.

That's not how it SHOULD be. When I play with friends, we go up to the loot together, look at the stats and decide who gets what. "I could use that shotgun..you need it" .."Nah, go ahead" "Hey, come check out this siren mod over here"..etc... On PC especially, there's no excuse for just taking stuff without even asking who wants what. Etiquette still counts for something.

That's not how it SHOULD be. When I play with friends, we go up to the loot together, look at the stats and decide who gets what. "I could use that shotgun..you need it" .."Nah, go ahead" "Hey, come check out this siren mod over here"..etc... On PC especially, there's no excuse for just taking stuff without even asking who wants what. Etiquette still counts for something.
I get that, but that isn't the way it is. Which means that probably the other three people are thinking 'Hey I better grab all this before someone else does', because they're used to everyone else taking everything. It's like a neverending cycle.

If they wanted it to not be like that, they'd probably have set it up so only the person who did the most to earn the loot can pick it up. But they didn't, so the 'first come first served' approach is their intention and how the game works.

Just find some good friends to play with and not randumb *******s. :D

NEW FIGURE!!

269230_505745966154460_395613007_n.jpg

Mreh.

If it leads them to release other figures eventually then it'll be alright.

And it's one variant I wanted to see, though I won't buy it.

I do not think the claptraps are making us any closer to anything other than more claptraps
It's continuing the license and continuing awareness of Borderlands figures among consumers, therefore making it more likely that the line will face more demand, therefore making it more likely that the line will expand to other figures. So, yeah, it is a good thing.

I can handle the blue one, but this is just Hasbro-lazy. It's not helping us get any closer to other figures, it's just helping NECA rake us over the coals some more. Actually with the Jakobs one looking so good they should have released that one first - the blue on is pegwarming here.

Am i the only one playing this currently? Having a lot of fun with the Ultimate true vault hunter mode (playthrough 3). backpack size also increased and ammo capability for the weapons

The enemies will scale to the highest player in party, so a buddy of mine with a level 61 character was creating level 62 enemies...even at level 55, my character could basically use grenades or RPGs only to compete....lol

Awesome mode, really glad I held off for the level cap being raised before playing again

Finally got around to playing this, only level 21 so far but loving it! So much fun!!

Did Neca only release a bandit and claptrap for Borderlands so far?

Back