Borderlands 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big update goes live tomorrow, with a TON of fixes. Most notable, IMO, is that they are patching the "dupe trick". I kinda figured that was just something they never really felt like they should fix because the player community depended on it due to the terrible drop rates.

With the cap going up, I don't see myself ever reaching the new cap. I only play this solo, so the XP is crawling once you get past level fifty. In like three weeks I've gone from 50-55, and only have the Hammelock DLC left.

261155-Z1.jpg

You guys see this? Pretty keen to see the whole team.

https://www.destructoid.com/gearbox-debuts-borderlands-2-zer0-statue-261155.phtml

Looks decent, but I'd prefer a Zero figure from NECA. Along with the other characters and Handsome Jack.

I won the GOTY edition of this game, it looks really fun! really wanted to play a demo before I opened the game but apparently theirs not one up. :/

Made me contemplate on trading it in but it does look like a good game. XD

I won the GOTY edition of this game, it looks really fun! really wanted to play a demo before I opened the game but apparently theirs not one up. :/

Made me contemplate on trading it in but it does look like a good game. XD

This is my pick for favorite game of the last generation. Its an amazing game that keeps on giving and giving. If you have a bud to play with its even better, but not required. Crack that thing open and enjoy.

This is my pick for favorite game of the last generation. Its an amazing game that keeps on giving and giving. If you have a bud to play with its even better, but not required. Crack that thing open and enjoy.

Alright, cool! :D I'm going to play this game with my brother... I was kind of worried because I don't know anyone who plays this.

Alright, cool! :D I'm going to play this game with my brother... I was kind of worried because I don't know anyone who plays this.

I love the game so much that im kind of jealous of you heh. You get to play this for the first time now. Im not sure if a ton of people still play, but for a long time, it seemed like everyone was. The search for the next sweet loot drop is super addictive and the variety of gear keeps combat fresh and fun for a LONG time. If you get into it, expect to dump at least a good 100 plus hours. With all of the expansions, this is a really long ride.

I love the game so much that im kind of jealous of you heh. You get to play this for the first time now. Im not sure if a ton of people still play, but for a long time, it seemed like everyone was. The search for the next sweet loot drop is super addictive and the variety of gear keeps combat fresh and fun for a LONG time. If you get into it, expect to dump at least a good 100 plus hours. With all of the expansions, this is a really long ride.

Whoa :D this sounds really good, exactly what I need since I've been bored, I'm still waiting to repair my PC.

That pretty much sums it up.
And the fun of co-op means I think my bro and I have sunk more hours into this than any other game of this generation.

Gearbox has been doing this $100,000 type contest/prize = great excuse to keep playing.

Seriously, on my (at least) 3rd full playthrough and still loving the game.

Back