Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope Spiderman showed up at my my door with stuff wrong on him already he had web missing off his head and its uneven... Blitzway is the first figure Ive ever had break in half out of 30 other HT figures !!!

:gah::gah::gah:

Wow, must be a crazy day for you huh?! :monkey1 So sorry to hear these unfortunate incidents and hope may you replace them asap! :pray:

Good luck! :wave

Wow, based on the pics and reviews I've seen so far, this figure looks amazing. The headsculpt is awsome on this figure. Finally some serious competition for Hot Toys. Now if Blitzway can get more licenses under their belt, the 1/6 figure movie market will get really interesting. I'm keeping my eye on Blitzway.

Well I couldn't take it anymore, I went ahead and ordered Tony from BBTS. Should have him early next week. :rock2

you wont regret it, it looks awesome in hand! :hi5:

Wow, based on the pics and reviews I've seen so far, this figure looks amazing. The headsculpt is awsome on this figure. Finally some serious competition for Hot Toys. Now if Blitzway can get more licenses under their belt, the 1/6 figure movie market will get really interesting. I'm keeping my eye on Blitzway.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Looks good with a different suit.
DSC_2762.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back