Blitzway- Carlito's Way- Official pics THEY ARE HERE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha nah it ain't that bad but it ain't as good as the previous hot toys itallian stallion head.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Scal...1022?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d0647324e

Think it's ok for the money but if blitzway wanna do this justice I'd be all over that, even throw in a bupkiss and mickey while your at it:)

Mickey would be even more awsome than rocky imo such a great face that would look amazing.
Ah **** it, throw in paulie, adrian, cuff n link and father carmine aswell:)
In fact **** carlito, why has'nt blitzway done rocky? Now I'm pissed off:mad:

My guess... Is that they only have Pacino licenses... Lets see what their 3rd figure will be next year!!!:dunno

The Dos Equis is an awesome accessory. I'm in. Who's gonna carry this?

Edit: I saw the BBTS link.

Not sure if this is PO worthy but def on the radar.

Last edited:
BBTS site states that Arnie Kim sculpted this. guess he landed at Blitzway after Enterbay and Hot Toys.

My guess... Is that they only have Pacino licenses... Lets see what their 3rd figure will be next year!!!:dunno

Well if thats the case then they should go with the godfather.

That is the 3 biggest pacino films right there.

People who have the don will eat up michael, me personally don't have a don, too pricey but the two together would look very cool.

I like serpico as a film but don't think it merits a figure, nor dog day afternoon, another good one.
Just don't think they are iconic enough or of enough general interest for blitzway to take a gamble.

As for carlito, a couple of months on pre order I would'nt take the chance personally and bide my time untill they are in stock.

It is a solid figure and great head sculpt might pick up a few heads if I can and make a serpico.
Loved the undercover look below.

People who have the don will eat up michael, me personally don't have a don, too pricey but the two together would look very cool.

I agree...Then there is all these pacino films...We could be seeing Blitzway doing a mess load of pacinos in years to come:slap Hope that's not the case, they got Arnie now! so different actors are in order...But if the case, I personally love to see the pair at the top (Donnie and Lefty Ruggiero):pray:
MV5BMjEyNTIyODQ4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzE5NTc0MQ@@._V1._SY209_CR10,0,140,209_.jpg

MV5BMTQyNjQ5NjczM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDA4MTk4._V1._SY209_CR1,0,140,209_.jpg

MV5BMTc2MDA1Nzg5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjE1Mzk4._V1._SY209_CR2,0,140,209_.jpg

MV5BMTU2MTA1NDMwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQzNDM5MQ@@._V1._SY209_CR2,0,140,209_.jpg

MV5BMTY2ODA1NDE4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTQzNDM5MQ@@._V1._SY209_CR2,0,140,209_.jpg

MV5BMTM1NDc4ODkxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI4ODE3MQ@@._V1._SY209_CR2,0,140,209_.jpg

MV5BMTcyMzI3NDM4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTUxOTYzNA@@._V1._SY209_CR0,0,140,209_.jpg

MV5BMTY5MDczNzI1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDY1NzQ5._V1._SY209_CR2,0,140,209_.jpg

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=21268&cat=251&page=1

Toy Square, last one for preorder. I just randomly checked his site not long ago and found this up for preorder. Good timing I guess.

It's his last one. It says it's due to ship at the end of December.

Voorhees- I don't personally like the pre-order thing that takes over 2-3 months...You tend to forget about it, and or...They can skate with the dough that long because paypal only allows 45 days. I never preordered Scarface and got it fairly easy when in U.S

Last edited:
Voorhees - I don't personally like the pre-order thing that takes over 2-3 months...You tend to forget about it, and or...They can skate with the dough that long because paypal only allows 45 days. I never preordered Scarface and got it fairly easy when in U.S

Well Toy Square is to be trusted, plus I always preorder with a credit card so it's all good imo.

Out of curiousity I put that in my cart and pretended I was buying it just to get me as far as what the shipping would be. Over $100. ****ing CanadaPost.

What the hell, why? I'm thinking it's because regular airmail (around $50-$60) doesn't come with tracking. So Eric is forced to use Xpresspost which is damn expensive. Sucks dude. :(

Well Toy Square is to be trusted, plus I always preorder with a credit card so it's all good imo.

What the hell, why? I'm thinking it's because regular airmail (around $50-$60) doesn't come with tracking. So Eric is forced to use Xpresspost which is damn expensive. Sucks dude. :(

Yeah it was Xpresspost. And unfortunately, much as I would love to just buy everything from Toys2 as it is a great online store with, in my experience, great customer service - the shipping costs are really becoming a turn off now. They've always been high but exchange rates used to be more favourable to me than they are now and I used to have fewer other financial responsibilities - so I'm really noticing the shipping cost much more than I used to.

Yeah the shipping with Toy Square is incredibly expensive and not even that fast to justify it. I'm never buying from them again, but I can see how people who actually live in Canada would probably go with them.

Canada Post's rates are a bloody joke. They've risen by around 30% over the past year or two. It has noting to do with Toy Square though. I've never seen Eric make a cent on my shipping. It's that accurate.

Just PO'd mine for $199.00 includes taxes and p/u at a local shop. Urbansamurai.

Now the wait begins...:yess:

Hey nice! :hi5: So did I, wasn't sure if they were getting him but voila! he popped up just as I was going to call them to ask.

I agree...Then there is all these pacino films...We could be seeing Blitzway doing a mess load of pacinos in years to come:slap Hope that's not the case, they got Arnie now!

They got the rights to make Arnold stuff ?. Have I missed something or misunderstood what you've said ?.

https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=21268&cat=251&page=1

Toy Square, last one for preorder. I just randomly checked his site not long ago and found this up for preorder. Good timing I guess.

It's his last one. It says it's due to ship at the end of December.

I wish he was listed as a distributor on the Blitzway Website or something, would have been easy just to go and pick it up directly from Eric. I had no idea Toys2 was getting this. Missed it! :slap.

Good grab on the last PO! :clap

Its easy to miss anything that isn't Hot Toys on the Toys2 website. You have to do a search for things like this there.

It's so true, I guess I got to search a little more often. Do you PO/order from Toys2 often? I personally love doing business with Eric, especially since he has a physical store nearby. Sometimes I prefer to drive the extra Kms to pick-up my stuff, as opposed to waiting on shipping.

Last edited:
Back