Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5ao0hd.jpg

Got it...

Got mine in Thursday, from man_of_action_figures, in FL. Very pleased to have Mr. Montana in my collection.

He will look killer next to Don Corleone.

Got mine in Thursday, from man_of_action_figures, in FL. Very pleased to have Mr. Montana in my collection.

He will look killer next to Don Corleone.

That's how I have mine...and it looks great having 2 Kingpins together and the Don's background even adds to the look of Mr. Montana.

Ugh.... you guys make me really wish Blitzway's next figure will be the Godfather. I only recently got into 1/6 collecting... having to get a T1 and T2 T-800, King Leonidas, Iron Man Mk6, and a Blade soon is leaving me with little cash left for HT... then I preordered the Iron Monger. D'oh! Oh well... regardless of what happens... I will have a version of the Godfather within 1 year!!! That's now my goal lol.

Ugh.... you guys make me really wish Blitzway's next figure will be the Godfather. I only recently got into 1/6 collecting... having to get a T1 and T2 T-800, King Leonidas, Iron Man Mk6, and a Blade soon is leaving me with little cash left for HT... then I preordered the Iron Monger. D'oh! Oh well... regardless of what happens... I will have a version of the Godfather within 1 year!!! That's now my goal lol.

Ah man, I was in your place last year. I went on a crazy year-long buying spree getting ALL the figures that I needed to be in my collection. Thankfully I now have everything I want and there are only a few new figures that I need. I can rest easy now LOL

Back