Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey CyberVillain, any chance of contacting the seller or Blitzway directly and ask for a fix or a replacement ? Just a thought - as it would not hurt to give it a try....
smiley.gif

Hey CyberVillain, any chance of contacting the seller or Blitzway directly and ask for a fix or a replacement ? Just a thought - as it would not hurt to give it a try....
smiley.gif

Yeah, I can try that.. Some companies are helpful in that way.
Btw, you have both the Bruce Lee figure (one of the M Icon figures) and scarface? Are they similar in skin tone? Always good to hav a fall back if Blitzway wont deliver :p

Yeah, I can try that.. Some companies are helpful in that way.
Btw, you have both the Bruce Lee figure (one of the M Icon figures) and scarface? Are they similar in skin tone? Always good to hav a fall back if Blitzway wont deliver :p

Sorry I do not have the Bruce Lee figures from Hot Toys... You need feedback from others here who might have them. But if you need those hands, pegs., etc. - look at eBay, many sells parts and items from most of the Bruce Lee figure releases and I believe I have seen parts from this Scarface release being available.

Pizza ! Great pictures !!
smiley.gif

Hey Rogerbee, this is just a suggestion, but would you mind when you are doing a quote, not include the photos ? My scroller is getting wear and burned from scrolling down your posts... (I might have to post that slapping .gif again - but I really do not want to do it mate...)

Sure, no problem, but, if it's on the previous page, how will they know which pics I'm quoting? It's not often obvious from just text.

A way round it is for the forum to allow html when posting pics, if you do this you can size the pics any way you wish.

It is a very good question Roberbee, but you could - if there is any text in the post, just do the quote with the text, and then you can just remove the pictures, but keeping the text. How ever in the above case I know it is difficult, but maybe quote without anything might work... Better get some good advice from the rest of the good folks here mate....

It is a very good question Rogerbee, but you could - if there is any text in the post, just do the quote with the text, and then you can just remove the pictures, but keeping the text. How ever in the above case I know it is difficult, but maybe quote without anything might work... Better get some good advice from the rest of the good folks here mate....

I usually just leave one of the photos I'm quoting from the bunch.

Yeah, not bad ideas from both of you. If the forum allowed us to post HTML links to images then we could resize them in the code.

To anyone who put a order in at BBTS I just got word that my Tony is shipping out... I cant ____N wait I bought the Blu Ray at Midnight right when it was released Scarface is one of my all time BEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME !!!!

Back