Blitzway- Carlito's Way- Official pics THEY ARE HERE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this? None of the other pictures show it...after Scarface, this just doesn't seem like something they'd overlook:

RedCircle.jpg

Great looking figure and a classic film, will be picking this up at some point, don't fancy paying full price but might do if I'm flush.

If the guy who runs blitzway worked for hot toys, then I bet they're sick they let him go or he left now:)
Only good things coming from blitzway, can't wait to see whats next on the list.
Reckon they will do a taxi driver or another cult/mainstream iconic figure, that will top the previous two.
Personally I love serpico but don't think they'll do a trio of pacino, might be wrong but reckon they will do a deniro or arnie.

That "rocky" street version set is a joke. So yes. We need an official release bad, but more than just the street version we need the whole package ring gear and street gear. Blitzway would Be a cool choice for that.

HOLY CRAP!...ONE OF THE FINEST FIGURES I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!....at least from photos....amazing...Some of those action figure photos looked like Real life pubicity shots...amazing

Looks like Matt Le Blanc....

Haha nah it ain't that bad but it ain't as good as the previous hot toys itallian stallion head.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-Scal...1022?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d0647324e

That "rocky" street version set is a joke. So yes. We need an official release bad, but more than just the street version we need the whole package ring gear and street gear. Blitzway would Be a cool choice for that.

Think it's ok for the money but if blitzway wanna do this justice I'd be all over that, even throw in a bupkiss and mickey while your at it:)

Mickey would be even more awsome than rocky imo such a great face that would look amazing.
Ah **** it, throw in paulie, adrian, cuff n link and father carmine aswell:)
In fact **** carlito, why has'nt blitzway done rocky? Now I'm pissed off:mad:

Phenomenal AP head-sculpt! it's up for preorder at Toys2 for $199 & shipping Dec 2012

Back