Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a chat with Blitzway CEO......

For those who have the figure, as you know he is sock'less!!!!

Well you should contact the seller you bought the figure from as Blitzway has made socks for Tony - Blitzway should be contacting their dealers, so if your an official dealer and not heard from Blitzway, I suggest you contact them.

As for my customers, I'll send you them once I get them in :)

For those that bought their figure from ABC EXPRESS i just sent them an email about the socks situation and as soon as i hear back from Leong i'll let you'll know.Just in time too, with winter coming,i was afraid my figure was gonna suffer from frostbite of the ankles.^_^

Just had a chat with Blitzway CEO......

For those who have the figure, as you know he is sock'less!!!!

Well you should contact the seller you bought the figure from as Blitzway has made socks for Tony - Blitzway should be contacting their dealers, so if your an official dealer and not heard from Blitzway, I suggest you contact them.

As for my customers, I'll send you them once I get them in :)

Awesome!! I already have 2 pairs of custom socks for Tony, made by myself and magnus's wife, but I wont say no to a 3rd pair lol
I bought the figure from you too, Wai man.
One question - do you know what colour they are making them?

Finally heard back from BBTS and they haven't heard anything about this. I guess I'll have to track down their supplier and see if I can snag a pair of socks.

Back