Blitzway- Carlito's Way- Official pics THEY ARE HERE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotten most of my HT figures there. Excellent store, I only regret that for reasons outlined in my posts above my orders there are becoming less and less frequent. Rising price of HT, rising price of Canada shipping and my own circumstances which are decidedly not rising!

That's great to hear and hopefully we can get it here soon!! :blissy And yes I will be getting this from toys2 but I totally understand the shipping BS, but i'm lucky since toys2 is nearby and shipping is pretty cheap.

Slightly off topic, but I don't get why Canadian Post has such abhorrent postal rates. Canadian retailers suffer as a result. Urban Samurai have to physically haul their items across the border to ship internationally via USPS.

Can't wait to see photos in hand. Damn I'm nervous. I really hope this turns out as great as the proto.

Out of curiousity I put that in my cart and pretended I was buying it just to get me as far as what the shipping would be. Over $100. ****ing CanadaPost.

Yeah it was Xpresspost. And unfortunately, much as I would love to just buy everything from Toys2 as it is a great online store with, in my experience, great customer service - the shipping costs are really becoming a turn off now. They've always been high but exchange rates used to be more favourable to me than they are now and I used to have fewer other financial responsibilities - so I'm really noticing the shipping cost much more than I used to.

Yeah the shipping with Toy Square is incredibly expensive and not even that fast to justify it. I'm never buying from them again, but I can see how people who actually live in Canada would probably go with them.

Canada Post's rates are a bloody joke. They've risen by around 30% over the past year or two. It has noting to do with Toy Square though. I've never seen Eric make a cent on my shipping. It's that accurate.

Eric is a great guy and he still has the majority of my business but like everyone says the Canada post rates are shocking. More so for oversees buyers as it never comes with tracking and is always slow to get to me. All that aside I stick with him for all my MMS figures but anything larger or DX I avoid. I just can't justify $100 plus shipping fees. It's a joke.
Other than him; it's now Sideshow and Wai Man who have the majority of my business with a sprinkle of goodshipped and ABCexpress over on eBay.

Yeah back in the day I believe shipping outside of North America was an average rate (based on the dimensions of a HT's packed figure) of around $50. Europe, Asia, etc. Now, that rate was for regular airmail and did not come with tracking. So what I think has happened is Eric is forced to use "Xpresspost" which does come with tracking and insurance. Even here in Canada Xpresspost sometimes triples from the rate of regular airmail. Again, what a joke.

It's a shame because as a seller he's got my total respect so I like to reward that by showing as much loyalty as best I can but preferably not at the cost of bankrupting myself!
Still, I've got all the Avengers (bar Hulk who I've had to get through SS 'coz of the shipping issue and Ironman MKVII 'coz of the bonus thing) and Catwoman, so it's not as if my business with him has totally dried up. That's the majority of my p.o's at the mo :D
Going back to this fine figure, I get all my Enterbay and Blitzway stuff from Onesixthbruce.co.uk. Wai Man is another top seller.

Hey, Is this coat available ??? I wondering about the Al Pacino black leather coat want to purchase I already see that at Slimfit Jackets online store.
But I am confused It's look like original or not ???
Carlitos_Way_Trench_Coat-700x700.jpg

Back