Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo " My little friend" just arrived seems to be good, only thing is Im looking at the photos most of you have posted and my suit doesnt seem as white. In person looks a little .... i dont know if its dingy or just off white. But I noticed when I took a photo it looks like most of the pics on here (whiter suit), so I dont need explanations on camera exposure and all that mumbo but for those that have the fig, does the suit look off white in hand? and have any of you washed the suit and if so how? (im assuming I shouldnt just throw it in the wash) and what kind of sunglasses are most of you guys using? thanks in advance.

Mine's quite white. Maybe not as white as photos, but photos are often "brighter", as you pointed out. You could always try hand washing it, spray it with some stain remover, or try a mild bleach solution.

At the end of the day though, some yellowing will inevitably occur. It's just a matter of time. Unless you want to keep him in his box, in which case not much point buying figures I reckon. :)

Over a decade later. Noticed the white suit and pants have developed yellow stains. The holster also broken into pieces i traced it and kept the parts in zipper so maybe i can get it redone one day. The white belt also became tacky and cracky. The seat was already sweating in the box few years ago.

I am wondering how everyone elses montana is doing. I know theres lots of replacement options out there now.

Back