Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure that the US stores will have more than enough to satisfy all pre-orders at least.More than likely stores should be getting them by this week or the next.I'll put up more PICS. as soon as my batteries are charged up.Oh and before i forget the suit jacket isn't bulky or big on the contrary it's a PERFECT fit.The body is as small as the Hot Toys Bruce Lee body.^_^

Damn... Ive got Scarface, Spiderman, Tracker and now Ill have Jake Sully one PO soon... I hope some of these start show up soon before Im stuck with a over the top BILL...

:postpics:

Common guys - show us some pictures !!!!
smiley.gif

What??? There are both pics and video of this figure already... If they arent enough for you to throw down money on the figure then nothing else will do it for that matter... :lecture

Take a chill-pill HTJoker. When I asked for more (in-hand) pictures I meant it in a good way
smiley.gif

Think I just bought the last one from OSB.
Whilst I'd have prefered a different movie I wanted a Pacino figure , depending on how it looks in hand I'll decide if this one's a keeper.
They seem to be disappearing now so I figured I'd get one whilst I could just incase I'd regret it.

Id take Pacino form almost any movie he has done... Since I have the Hot Toys Don it would be nice to see Michael done form Godfather...

He's such a ****** with the use of his likeness that we won't be seeing any of his other characters from anything else he's done.

Looks like my umming and arring about ording this on OSB didn't pay off =( If I was having to think about it that much though I feel like I couldn't have truely wanted it that much anyway, so I'll live.

Last edited:
Looks like my umming and arring about ording this on OSB didn't pay off =( If I was having to think about it that much though I feel like I couldn't have truely wanted it that much anyway, so I'll live.

Sorry mate , I was doing the same thing and decided to just go for it.
There are still a few left on ebay !.

Back