Blitzway- Al Pacino- Scarface- FULL SPEC- new production paint app pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too bad shadow!| :D :D :D

Ps I'mm joking, I think you made a good pose, but arrovve's one, is better! :D

I am sure arrovve will do better poses in future, I really don't like the hand with the sigar and the other one is freaking..
the pose for the body is great..
there's not chance for you buddy....

f3xhki.jpg

e7dsmq.jpg

Last edited:
Just got mine today, but haven't had a chance to take pics yet. But I gotta say... this figure does not disappoint. Blitzway = win :)

To the poor dude who wrote this on OSW:

"Was able to have a looksee at Al through the clear plastic cover and have to say I wasn't entirely convinced it was close to what I saw in the promo pics. I was on the fence about this figure, and if the HS looked "in the flesh" as good as/better than these promo pics, my wallet would be lighter now. Fortunately for my figure budget this was not the case.. Worst thing I noticed was that his eyes were painted looking upwards as opposed to the usual level look. Not sure how that came about.. Have to mention I only got a look at one sample as all the figures are boxed up and sealed in a plastic bag, so maybe this was a one-off..."

"...his eyes were painted looking upwards... not sure how that came about...." :slap

I got news for you mate, it wasn't a one-off, they'll ALL be like that - exactly how they're supposed to be :lol

I'd be all over this figure if I was a Scarface fan. They should make a "Dog Day Afternoon" figure ;)

Back